True Duals question - Road Glide Forums
Dragos BikeWorks Dragosbikeworks is an engine expert, give him a call with all your engine questions. www.dragosbikeworks.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Grey beard
 
4getNo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cocoa Beach, FL
Posts: 1,481
True Duals question

hi Frank,

I'm looking at your true duals for my new '13 (when I get enough $ saved up) and the pics on http://www.dragosbikeworks.com/dragos_scs_true_duals
show the rear cylinder pipe directed down the left side and back in one set of pics but down the right side and back in the other. It that a model-year difference or an option?

V/R
Steve

Bring 'em home or send us back!!
2013 FLTRX, Candy Orange
4getNo1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Engine Expert
 
DragoBikeWorks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Machesney Park ILL .
Posts: 1,765
This how they will look for your 2013.


Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getNo1 View Post
hi Frank,

I'm looking at your true duals for my new '13 (when I get enough $ saved up) and the pics on http://www.dragosbikeworks.com/dragos_scs_true_duals
show the rear cylinder pipe directed down the left side and back in one set of pics but down the right side and back in the other. It that a model-year difference or an option?

V/R
Steve
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drago tds.jpg (88.6 KB, 117 views)

A LEADER IN SUPER CHARGER / TURBO
PRO-CHARGER--TRASK TURBO--DBW DRAGULA 2;1 EXHAUST--DBW SUPERCHARGE SERIES EXHAUST--RUSH EXHAUST--HAWG WIRED--AIM CLUTCH--FEULING--POWER COMMANDER--THUNDER MAX--TTS MASTERTUNE--95" 135"ENGINE BUILDS & KITS--CNC HEAD WORK- DBW CRANK WORK-- DARKHORSE CRANK WORK--REVOLUTION PERFROMANCE--TMAN CAMS--DYNO TUNING-- BUILDS FROM 75 HP TO 600 HP

New logo by Chainsaw Graphics.
Drago's Bike Works 815-765-1790
www.dragosbikeworks.com
DragoBikeWorks is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
Grey beard
 
4getNo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cocoa Beach, FL
Posts: 1,481
Actually, that's what I expected (hoped?). The left-side type was more common in the past and I think the O/L would shriek here in FL summer heat.

Thanks,
Steve

Bring 'em home or send us back!!
2013 FLTRX, Candy Orange
4getNo1 is offline  
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Grey beard
 
Fire-Medic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South, FL
Posts: 1,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getNo1 View Post
Actually, that's what I expected (hoped?). The left-side type was more common in the past and I think the O/L would shriek here in FL summer heat.

Thanks,
Steve
Had them on my CVO here in the FL heat, no issues at all, and the ceramic coating WORKS!

2013 RGU Ember Red Sunglo (Under Construction)
Fire-Medic is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Grey beard
 
4getNo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cocoa Beach, FL
Posts: 1,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire-Medic View Post
Had them on my CVO here in the FL heat, no issues at all, and the ceramic coating WORKS!
I hear 'ya WRT ceramic Fire-Medic. Glad that Franks RH type of true duals is the model for my new '13 too since I think that lets me use the plastic mid-frame heat deflectors on both sides.

Bring 'em home or send us back!!
2013 FLTRX, Candy Orange

Last edited by 4getNo1; 11-14-2012 at 05:21 PM.
4getNo1 is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 07:52 PM
Grey beard
 
Fire-Medic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South, FL
Posts: 1,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getNo1 View Post
I hear 'ya WRT ceramic Fire-Medic. Glad that Franks RH type of true duals is the model for my new '13 too since I think that lets me use the plastic mid-frame heat deflectors on both sides.
Oh definitely no issue with the mid frame deflectors bro, you're good to go.

If you need any help with install send me a pm, I like to wrench and you're not that far would make for a nice ride.


2013 RGU Ember Red Sunglo (Under Construction)
Fire-Medic is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 12:53 AM Thread Starter
Grey beard
 
4getNo1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cocoa Beach, FL
Posts: 1,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire-Medic View Post
Oh definitely no issue with the mid frame deflectors bro, you're good to go.

If you need any help with install send me a pm, I like to wrench and you're not that far would make for a nice ride.

When the time comes, I'll buy the "sodas".

Bring 'em home or send us back!!
2013 FLTRX, Candy Orange
4getNo1 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome