So there are some definite things that I'm going to do in January:
1. Paint inner fairing or buy painted inner fairing
2. Replace stock floorboards (I have not selected design yet)
3. Get a tuner (thinking a Power Vision)
4. Replace stock headpipe with a Ceramic (probably Fuelmoto)
There are a few more things that I'm thinking about for Feb-Mar timeframe:
1. Saddlebag speaker lids (still have not decided on Cyclesounds, HD, or Sidecar Cycles)
2. Extended saddles bags and matching extended fender
3. Tour pak
4. Custom paint
Obviously, if I decide to do bags, lids, fender and tour pak, I might as well wait to do the inner fairing; especially if I decide to get a custom paint job. All of this depends on what type of bonus I get from my job.
The way our business results have been going, I will probably only be able to do the stuff in The January list. If that is the case, I definitely will not be complaining.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2009 - FLTR - SE 110, D&D slip-ons, Alpine/Hertz/HAT/RF audio, RC Component Imperial Wheels 21/17 combo, BallisticCycle RG bars, TopShop rear fender and bags, More to come... JuicedHD...