Road Glide banner

Road Glide Pictures (Post em)

3M views 9K replies 2K participants last post by  2500 hd 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm sure you guys have seen this bike but I figured I would start a thread anyway so I can look at everyone else bike.:D

See less See more
#7,368 ·
Well, we won another "Best Bagger" 1st place trophy (plaque) in the Gettysburg Bike Week ride in bike show.

I love going up against the big wheeled customized baggers and beating them with my bone stock 95th Anniversary Road Glide!

Attachments

#7,377 ·
A guy here in town had a Road King that belonged to the singer Pink's husband. He said the guy had over 90K in the thing, gettin it all weirded out. he said he would sell it for 20K.
It's amazing what some people would rather have than money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

#7,379 ·
Sequoia National Park

My brother in law bought a new Road Glide Ultra so that was a good reason for a little ride - we spent a really nice day riding around Sequoia. Lot's of people there but it was still fun. What was the best is that is was in the high 60's up above 6000 feet but 95 when we got back down to the central valley.

Attachments

#7,381 ·
My brother in law bought a new Road Glide Ultra so that was a good reason for a little ride - we spent a really nice day riding around Sequoia. Lot's of people there but it was still fun. What was the best is that is was in the high 60's up above 6000 feet but 95 when we got back down to the central valley.
My old stomping grounds.

Great pictures brother.

I miss the area for sure I have to say.

Swomack

#7,388 ·
Back again

Picked up another Roadglide a couple months ago. Just had the new one Ceramic coated. 16" Yaffe Monkey bars, 2-1 Thunderheader, floorboards, floorboard spacers, C&C seat, Custom Dynamics Pro-beams front and rear, iron aces mount with klockwerks builders kit, klockwerks 9 inch. It's coming along.....

Attachments

#7,389 ·
Picked up another Roadglide a couple months ago. Just had the new one Ceramic coated. 16" Yaffe Monkey bars, 2-1 Thunderheader, floorboards, floorboard spacers, C&C seat, Custom Dynamics Pro-beams front and rear, iron aces mount with klockwerks builders kit, klockwerks 9 inch. It's coming along.....
Great Looking Sled Bother.

Welcome To The Shark Tank Newbie.

Swomack

#7,404 ·
That is a nice looking sled. No need for a Rushmore when you got a shark that looks like that.

Reactions: Freaky
#7,407 ·
So after I got home from SW IX I had to remove my rear wheel to send my reverse in for repair and when I pulled the rear tire I found this gift. Have no idea how or when I picked it up but time for a new rear tire.

Thankfully I have the tire & wheel coverage from HD so I'll just take it to the dealer and get a new tire.