EODHOG EODHOG is offline
- About EODHOG
- MMI Phoenix Harley-Davidson Early and Late Model Active Duty Air Force EOD (Retired) 1986-2009
- My Modifications
- V&H Monster Rounds Slip-ons, SE Stage 1 Download, Progressive 944 Ultra Touring Shocks, SE Heavy Breather A/C, Avon Grips, "5 Alarm" Harley Paint Shop 25 of 200 Tin Set, HD CVO Extended Bags, Klock Works Windshield, SE Race Tuner Pro,
- Bikes, Guns, Shooting, ahhh, what else is there?!
- Self-employed retired guy.
- Total Albums: 2
- Total Pictures: 9
- Albums Created by EODHOG
- Total Messages: 4
- Most Recent Message: 05-09-2016 08:38 PM
- Visitor Messages for EODHOG
- Last Activity: 08-21-2016 04:37 PM
- Join Date: 07-01-2015
Showing Friends 1 to 9 of 9
- canderso1970 is offline
- Grey beard
- danglide is offline
- Desert Rider AZ
- Desert Rider AZ is offline
- HarleyJack is offline
- ia15rgs is offline
- Lurch76 is offline
- Stick_FSMC is offline
- USMCEOD is offline
- Whiskey River
- Whiskey River is offline
Send an Instant Message to EODHOG Using...
- Yahoo! EODDAVE
|06:16 PM - RGKen quoted EODHOG in post Cruise control, learned something new
I'm familiar with all the c...
|06:07 PM - sfcusaret2004 quoted EODHOG in post Cruise control, learned something new
Disclaimer: Don't go out an...
|06:02 PM - EODHOG quoted hook in post Speed
Those cruise functions wo...
|03:53 AM - EODHOG quoted James in post Is This Just a Street Glide w/More Lights & Storage?
As already stated, has to ...
|10:35 PM - EODHOG quoted RoadGlideGary in post Rocky Mountain Sharks
Hello to our Rocky Mountain Shark ...
|05:49 PM - EODHOG quoted Speedie in post Yellowstone / Teton "Can't miss" Advice
Thanks everyone! Beartoot...
|03:29 PM - Mischief quoted EODHOG in post Yellowstone / Teton "Can't miss" Advice
As per normal here in Monta...
|11:54 AM - mpholland quoted EODHOG in post Went to a parade today
Sorry for your loss. We app...
|10:02 PM - EODHOG quoted transdude in post Who's Short?!
Who mentioned short guys?? I a...
|09:55 PM - transdude quoted EODHOG in post Arlen Ness Big Sucker how far over factory should it stick out?
I ran the Ness Sucka on my ...
|10:44 AM - EODHOG quoted Bandit 7 in post
|05:19 AM - Bandit 7 quoted EODHOG in post
|10:22 PM - EODHOG quoted Bandit 7 in post
|06:33 PM - EODHOG quoted dedrickhopkins in post
|02:05 PM - Big_gary quoted EODHOG in post
|06:19 PM - Skirmish quoted EODHOG in post
|05:46 PM - Big_gary quoted EODHOG in post
|05:21 PM - EODHOG quoted Big_gary in post
|12:49 PM - EODHOG quoted Bleachey in post M-16 vs. AR-15
...platoon carried. Bleachey, I think the M-16 A2...
|11:38 PM - nsbohall quoted EODHOG in post A Gun Article SICK!
[I] But Frank Stelmach of ...