Road Glide banner

Okla Black Friday Meet/Greet/Ride

3K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Bill H 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!!! While the ladies are out shopping the day after Thanksgiving or "Black Friday" as its known, I thought it might be fun to gather up some shark riders in the Tulsa area for a meet/greet and a ride. It sure beats tramping through the malls...IF THEY CAN SHOP, WE CAN RIDE !!!!!!

If anyone is interested , hit me back.

#6 ·
Ya, I know that girl. She'll want to ride until you stop at a HD shop. Then she'll want to shop. Bling, Bling! Lol. I got one just like her.

How bout we meet in Miami? That'd work for me......:p Just kidding. Lol!

??Diner next to 66HD for lunch??

Anywhere is going to be busy on black Friday.

#5 ·
Havent got that far yet. With Shock coming from Stillwater and Z man coming from Kansas, you guys open it up for options on where to meet. Makes me no difference. Keep in mind that its dark at 5;30 so we need to find somehwere to meet that gives us enough time to make some miles and be home before its too dark . Z man, I will bring you a set of the "wingy things" although I have yet to finish officially being ready to make them. Would you want clear or dark?

I shouldnt have to mention it, but everyone from everywhere is welcome to join. The more the merrier . Besides thats more choices for who gets stuck with the lunch tab!!!!!! lol

#7 ·
Get yer asses out of bed!!!!!!

How about Talley's on 11th for breakfast , say 10 a.m.? We could make some miles up northwest around Barnsdall, Pawhuska, Hula Lake , Dewey and then back home by dark......just a thought...

#12 ·
Another day

Well, as my Grandpa used to say; "Mikey, call in the dogs and pee on the fire, this hunt is over" lol :p
Hey, we tried. Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving. Be thankful for what you have and those you have to share it with.

#16 ·
Depends on how bad your eyesight is compared to the shitty stock headlight capacity of a Harley. lol.
Between my shitty stock headlights and my shitty eyesight, not to mention my eyes watering at high speed I'm surprised I can keep my bike on the road at all L:DL....but I love riding at night. I think I'm gonna get the new Daymakers though, maybe it'll help

#15 ·
Come on Mike....let's update those yeller things on the front of your bike!!! I finally installed HID's and they are pretty good. An easy $70 improvement and another $24 for halo mod. My lighting upgrade is like my cell phone ...about 2 years behind the rest!!
Call me if you still wanna ride some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.