Road Glide banner

Back in the saddle

5K views 45 replies 42 participants last post by  SharkRider 
#1 ·
Well I had to take a few years off and now I can't wait to get back on the road again.I started out in a new Roadking in 94 and then had a work injury that put me out for a few years in 2004.I tried the BMW thing for the summer on a RT-1150 R and sold it in September.Just not what I was looking for.I just purchased a new 2013 Roadglide Ultra in Vivid black From Chesters H.D. in Idaho Falls and it was the first time in a Harley shop in many years.Great experiance and a awesome staff.The bike just got shipped to the shop and I am waiting delivery to the house.I wish I could ride it home but we live in Teton County near Jackson Hole Wyoming and the snow has started falling.I hope to see and meet some of you out on the road when the sun shows it's face again,March? And if you are ever in Eastern Idaho and run into a problem give me a call.I have a full garage/Workshop with all the tools.I am employed as a Division Chief in a Fire District and our mian goal is to help the people in need.
Be Safe out there Brothers!!
Earle Giles.

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum from Texas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.