Road Glide banner

Another funny fluids change story.

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Wooden Nickel 
#1 ·
I got my GF an '09 Dyna Super Glide back in the spring and it is her only means of transportation, she's already put 9k mi on it. She generally does most of her own work and she's very stubborn to work with (she's 20 yrs younger than me, maybe I'm the stubborn one). So I showed her how to change the fluids out a few months ago because she'd been riding BMW and Honda bikes up to now. So yesterday she says shes going to change her oil, a few minutes later she comes storming back into the house and miss know it all says, "I drained the oil but only about one quart came out and the dip stick still reads full, WTF", I said you drained the transmission oil. I love that she does her own work but I just can't work along side her.

#4 ·
easy thing to do..especially if engine oil is used in the trans.even after 10 years with my dyna,I still look at the service manual every time just to be sure.

#6 ·
Thanks a lot Nickel, I'm sure there were many of us older types who read his post and were just day dreaming about what it would be like to have a wife or GF that's 20 years younger ..... of course the first thoughts were physical .... must be great sex, etc. and then you come along and buzz-kill the whole image. Thanks a lot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.