Road Glide banner

aggitator wheels

26K views 45 replies 33 participants last post by  wparoadglide 
#1 ·
Thinking before I take delivery on my etc looking to have agitator wheels put on any idea on them or how they look on the road custom. Maybe a pic if possible le. Just go with stock size.

#2 ·
If I'm not mistaken the new CVO glide has the agitators and they look hot!

Google CVO road glide and see.

#7 ·
Do a search on agitator wheel. There are two or three threads out there with comments and pictures of RG Customs in them. They will also show the combinations of the 18/18 back and front wheel or the 18/19, which is what is standard on most CVO bikes.

If you want to see them on a denim black custom check out my album. FYI I also changed out the front fender to a Klockwerks wrap fender.

Also go through PCpain to get the wheels, better price than most all places.

#22 ·
Go to harleydavidson,com bike builder at the website. , I did for mine, type in your bike and you can pick the diffrent aggitator wheel colors and see your paint color, you can see 360 deg pic of your bike. make sure you look at the wheels because they make this in an 18' also.

#24 ·
i have contrast chrome Agitators 19f, 18r and love em. easy to keep clean. handle well.

#26 ·
I read not long ago that HD changed manufacturing plants for their wheels. Went from China to India if I remember correctly. :eek:
Anyway, as a result the Agitator wheels are back ordered until St. Swithens Day.
(That means a loooong time! :rolleyes:)
Sorry :(
Cool loonik wheels though! :)

HSP
actually, they went from australia to china......

#28 ·
19" on front and 18" on the back. I love the look of these rims!

Attachments

#32 ·
i have the 19/18 contrast chrome. love em. get lots of complements. very easy to clean is one of the best features.

#39 ·
After replacing the stock tires and wheels with the 18 rear and 19 front aggitators did any one notice a difference in the handling of the bike. I think they would have raised the rear of the bike a little and both tires have less sidewall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.