Road Glide banner

Thank you Cee Bailey's

5K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  ceebaileys 
#1 ·
Just put a 16 " C-Glide windshield on my 2013 RGU. Had. Little trouble when I first installed it. Well nut failed,( due to my over torquing it as I did not understand the instructions. Called Cee Bailey's and John called me back right away, clarified the instructions for me and sent well nuts). Great customer service, when the new kits came in I installed the windshield with their kit following John' s verbal instructions. Wow, what a difference. Easy to take on and off and you will never loose one of their well nuts in the fairing
Windshield works great, solved my problem at interstate speeds. I'm 6'2" tall and no wind hits my helmet. If I was any taller I would need an extra inch of windshield though. I wear a 3/4 helmet with a flip up shield, if shield is up, I get a little turbulence from it. Took shield off helmet and I carry it with me if wx looks like rain

Cee Bailey'shas a lifetime customer in me. They really were concerned that I had difficulty, and bent over backwards to assist me . Thanks again Cee Bailey's!!
One happy customer

#5 ·
Mike, I am 6'1" and am running a 16" dome in the dark gray on a 09 glide with the sundowner seat and have no problems at all with the tint. Having the wife stand in front of the bike and walk to me she will be in the 15' range from the front of the bike before her feet drop below the top of the shield. I am actually thinking of going up another inch and see how that works. I love my Cee Bailey!
David

#6 ·
I am 5"10" and put a 14" light grey Cee Glide windshield on my '09 R.G., with a sundowner seat and street glide shocks. It is the third and best windshield, I have had on my bike. I had a question about the well nut installation instructions. I called Cee Bailey and spoke to Joe in the tech department.
He explained the install, and was great to deal with.
I am very happy with my Cee Glide windshield.
I plan on replacing the windshield on my FXR with a Cee Bailey windshield.

#7 ·
I have a light smoke 16" dome for my '11 RGU. Absolutly love it. But should have gone for the dark smoke. I'm 5'10" and it is just right.

#8 ·
Thank you Cee Bailey

I have the '13 CVO Anniversary. I liked the stock smoke shield but on the highway it was useless. I'm 6'-3". I installed the Cee Bailey's 15" light gray shield on Friday and went for a little 200-mile run on Saturday. Wow, what a difference it makes. The top edge of the shield is right at eye level so it took a little getting used to but it diffuses the wind perfectly. Started the ride at 50-degrees and warmed up to 75 by the end of the ride. I didn't have a torque driver so I followed the instructions on 20-turns. Install took only ten minutes. Thanks Cee Bailey.

#10 ·
? For Cee Baileys..... I have a friend that was interested in looking at your shields and I told him you were local and why don't we call and ride and and see which product would be best for his FLTRX. When I called, the gentleman said you don't have any made to look at. That they are made to order. Well he ended up buying a shield that he could hold next to his fairing to make his decision. Why not have some models and sizes made up so folks local to you can check them out?

Bill in Valencia.

#12 · (Edited)
Bill,

We have stock some shields before but didn't work out like we wanted it. It started with couple of popular shields and ended with ton of shields in stock. After a while, it took up too much space since we don't have from the beginning. After that, we don't stock any more shield due to so some many variances.

thanks,

#11 ·
I am 10 Minutes from Cee Bailey, I am going to call in the AM and see if they have a 17-17 that I can go pick up, beacause its Painful riding with the stock 12''
Anyone want some discomfort and purchase my OEM Shield LOL

Boomer.

#13 ·
Boomer,

You could definitely call in and place an order and stated for pick up. Once we finish, the sales will call you to come back for pick up. If you come and hope to pick up a shield that suited for you, you will definitely will be disappointed since we don't stock the shields. All our shields are made to order.

thanks,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.