Road Glide banner

JUsta a couple of pics of the bus from the last couple of days!

4K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  ChromeYellow67 
#1 ·
Running the tour pack full time these days, plus I've added the 12" windvest since I've posted some pics.

The Windvest is the best of the four WS's I've had, I think I'm done! :)

See less See more
#8 ·
looks good , those are some great pictures

#15 · (Edited)
but i mean that in the nicest way possible :D

oh, i like those front signals as well, might have to look into getting a set. haven't decided, i also like the alloy art signal eliminators w/leds combined with the fairing support eliminator. i just can't seem to commit to either. i want this one, no, that one....... too much to choose from....

Attachments

#12 ·
Great pics!

#16 ·
Thanks. If you're between a 12 and 14 go with what the windvest site chart says. It calld d for a 12" for me, but I wanted a short one and got a 10". I wasn't smarter than their chart. I ended up with the 12" and perfect for me.

As far as the lighting, I sold them on a fellow forum members bike and had to have em. .

#26 ·
Thanks!

And yeah, the folks at Rommels all thought I had lost my mind, I was the only bike there, and I was there for about 45 minutes! LOL

Still, it's only about a mile for me, and I took a back road that dropped me off a few less than a 1/4 mile from the dealer.

It was worth it for all the open jaws when I walked in!:D

Are ya ready for the cold ride tomorrow on the new BBP???

I've got all the warm gear ready! Even put the liner in my leather!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.