Road Glide banner

My first set of mods.

10K views 58 replies 23 participants last post by  SIC_26 
#1 ·
Got my first set of mods complete. Here's the list so far.

21in single sided wanaryd twisted wheel, with matching 13in floating rotor
american suspension single sided lowers, HHI chrome cowbells
Progressive mono tubes with 2in lowered.
PM 6 piston caliper.
yaffe 10in monkey bars
Carl Bouhard chrome grips
Bad Dad stretched bags, rear fender, and front wrapped fender
yaffe snake eye blinkers, with badlands load equalizer.
IFR license plate frame.
Hertz Hi energy 6.5, with arc audio 125.2 mini

Attachments

See less See more
#26 ·
Looking Sharp Big homie!

Yo! Good choice on the Air cleaner. I ordered the whole line and made sure ?I gotawg world). Went with the 21 also. Figured the trend might pass and I'd be pissed with the ride quality. Not sure about the stretch tank thing yet, so I'm holding off. I stopped by the one site. I'm on both now as well. 10 inch mini apes look smooth on your bike. It's not over done. What's next fam?:cool:

#27 ·
Yo! Good choice on the Air cleaner. I ordered the whole line and made sure ?I gotawg world). Went with the 21 also. Figured the trend might pass and I'd be pissed with the ride quality. Not sure about the stretch tank thing yet, so I'm holding off. I stopped by the one site. I'm on both now as well. 10 inch mini apes look smooth on your bike. It's not over done. What's next fam?:cool:
Yeah the Clarity line is the shit. I ride pretty hard so the bigger wheels don't work for me lol.
Yeah you should get some good deals over there trust me. 10in is perfect, you don't need new cables or anything.
Next is the rest of the system, LED's, stretch tank (maybe), Stretched side covers, and rear air ride

#46 ·
Beautiful bike..Classy and badass at the same time.well done!!!

#50 ·
Thanks Brother

Stone king one last question than I'll shut up....maybe. :eek: I love the look of you inner fairing painted. I wanna paint my inner fairing this winter but buddies keep telling me its gonna have an awful glare. What's the word on that? I have the same bike as you.
I just put on the bike, but have to agree with Goneblack

......plus a painted inner just looks 1000x better :)

Keep up the good work stone!
Thanks brother

Beautiful bike, TSK. Excellent work!
Thanks Big Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.