Road Glide banner

Scarlet Gone Blue

20K views 79 replies 32 participants last post by  jhb49 
#1 ·
Over the last few years I've gleaned a lot of information from this site.Hopefully someone will benefit from this thread on the progression of my 2010 Road Glide.
ucket.com/albums/q597/jhb49/harley061.jpg[/IMG]

See less See more
#62 ·
Nice job! Shows what's possible...

#69 ·
Bike looks great! Love those CVO lights, did you have to use any special harness or run turn brake controller for them? I will be installing a set soon and was wondering if there will be any parts I will need.

#72 ·
It's all in the details

Done for at least a month? Added Alloy Art turn signals, Hell's Foundry fairing support, Piaa bulbs and halo. Tried to order Mean Mug, but patience isn't one of my strong points. Settled for Sinister pissed off bezel and added 10" Wind Vest.

Installed 10" Todd's Cycle Strip bars, Bike Master Old School Visor mirrors and Avon grips.

#74 ·
Mike and I thought two tone on the stock bezel would be too busy. I spend a couple hours filing, sanding and painting with Krylon satin black. Been thinking about a 23" wheel which will require Mike to paint a fender and maybe a bezel.

#75 ·
Think with that sinister bezel it would flow real nice being two toned, being that it is flush to the outer vs being inset like the factory one :D

Little birdie told me that Pickard has there "no wobble" trees on sale for the 23 right now, been thinking about going big up front lately myself :rolleyes:

#80 ·
Thank you all. Cruzin, the right side is pretty tight. I pulled the left side while waiting for my shrink tubing to ship for soldering TBW, green plug would never fit. It would have been easier to pull right side first as the bottom opening for wires is a bit small and left side pulls much easier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.