Road Glide banner

power vision

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  HD_Shock 
#1 ·
Ive lost the manual on mine, so isnt the red button on the right suppose to power on/off the unit? did I read somewhere that I can autotune with it now? or do I still have to buy the autotune module?

#2 ·
No idea what the red button is for ... other than it's not an on/off switch and it's not meant for end-users. Probably some sort of diagnostic switch for the manufacturer.

You can do an Auto Tune "basic" with what you have, or spend the money for the AT module and included wide band 02 sensors that will give you greater flexibility for open loop tuning. There's a lot of info at Fuel Moto's or DynoJet's website, as well as downloadable manuals.

#5 ·
You can do an Auto Tune "basic" with what you have, or spend the money for the AT module and included wide band 02 sensors that will give you greater flexibility for open loop tuning. There's a lot of info at Fuel Moto's or DynoJet's website, as well as downloadable manuals.
did you mean closed loop?

#3 ·
Thanks Phil, ill look again on line for the manual. Gonna put it back on bike this afternoon, but I didn't notice the at button on mine :(

#6 ·
ok I found the AT button, can I put it in autotune mode and run with it or do I have to do anything else?

#7 ·
im not really the one to be answering this question, i haven't done much autotuning yet. i would go to the fuelmoto website (or dynojets) and download the instructions. it isn't very difficult, but there are a couple of things to do prior to make sure you have good results

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.