Road Glide banner

Sancho's wings YES/NO???

28K views 103 replies 76 participants last post by  lostboy792 
#1 ·
There have been a lot of people on this site that have purchased these Sancho's Wings and seemed to like them. It has been quite a while since anyone has posted any feedback. I am thinking of ordering a set for my Road Glide, I would like to hear if those who bought theirs still like them.

#96 ·
Yes for me on the Sancho's Wings. Just installed them this morning and tested them out on the interstate. They definitely helped - they calmed a lot of the turbulent wind that comes up from the bottom of the fairing, making my helmet and glasses shake less, and allows me to hear the stereo better. I still get some buffeting, but without lowers I would be getting this anyway. For the price, I consider this an excellent improvement!

#104 ·
I bought mine a few weeks ago and finally got to ride for more then a mile or so. I will have to say they make a big difference for air coming around and up the side of the fuel tank and yuur knees, for the money they are worth it to me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.