Road Glide banner

New custom shift linkage

15K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  amfyoyo 
#1 ·

Its on its way to the chrome plater now but nasty baggers cut this bad boy for me! can't wait to get it on her!

See less See more
#9 ·
I think the actual price was 182.99 or close to that....that was shipping, chrome, and all of the hardware to install it. The only downfall was the expected wait time of 4-6 weeks but its only been 2 weeks and its almost done! I shot him an email to join the forum here but I haven't heard back, he's been cranking these out on the other forum and some of them are practically art work with the detail he's doing

#20 ·
Really Sweet! Wish I could justify the coins to Mama.....

#29 ·
easy, the stock linkage is a weak point and is prone to failure. you wouldn't want your linkage to fail out in the middle of bfe would you? so you have to preemptively replace it now before it does fail.

no thanks necessary, just doing my part :D

#26 ·
Yea its definitely different but honestly I think it looks good its really eye catching even I stare every time I walk by it....I also bought a solo from a guy on craigslist and I really like it alot but I'm just not sure the bike looks right with the solo on it

#35 ·
Beautiful piece! I'm looking into one also.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.