Road Glide banner

Good news bad news

4K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  glide69 
#1 ·
my TOPSHOP bags and fender will be here on the 14th thats the GOOD news.the BAD news is its the wifes day off!! :eek: should be a interesting day!! those are some big boxes to hide!! LOL!!

#2 ·
Better go ahead and start now being nice and kissin ass! Or have the delievery day changed :rolleyes:

#3 ·
Best way to get out of this bad situation,.. give her the credit card, tell her what her limit is, and let her loose for the day. It may be hard to do,.. but will still be easier then explaining the big boxes that came for you.

#4 ·
Easy for you to say, you've got an off-site shop to send your stuff to.........

Thankfully my wife is awesome about this stuff, if I've got the money I can have whatever I want, she never says a word.
She gets what she wants too, but shes WAY low maintenance.

#9 ·
Wow I feel for you guy's I'm single, no wife at home or girlfriend! Heck me and my twin bro have parts coming for one of our toy's atv's, cars, harley's, etc and the UPS guy know's us by name and is our relgious follower to see our projects done! :)

#11 ·
I'm with ya

Mine are going to be here Tuesday, luck for me my her flight don't get in until 600P. I've got some explaining to do!!

#15 · (Edited)
Saddlebag exchange program? :D I feel your pain, my wife and I got home at the same time today and UPS shows up with the Daymaker headlights, how do you explain paying $1200 in headlights in less than a year, lol. She just shook her head and said I have a very expensive girlfriend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.