Road Glide banner

True TEST for Windshields & Other delfectors

4K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Cakeman1 
#1 · (Edited)
There are countless threads on Clean air, Dirty air, "Do I need Sanchos", "Do I need a taller Windshield"...
I've found a true test that will let you know if you have found the perfect combination for YOU and YOUR Bike..

Last night on my drive home while on the highway riding somewhere between 60-70 mph I had to fart - Couldn't hold it..

About 10 seconds later the stench was still floating around me.... wouldn't go away...... At that moment I realized I had the perfect air deflection combination.! :D:D:D

I'm 5-10"
12" Windvest
and Sanchos.

Disclaimer : Results may vary depending on what you had for lunch.

#19 ·
Definitely doesn't take away from the amount of credibility you had "before" the posting...... But you do know you can edit your own posts and correct those typos, right?? :cool:

#6 ·
Awesome - this is hilarious! Probably cause we've all thought about something like this! :D

#16 ·
Good grief ... ya'll act like a bunch of 12 year-olds!

AND I LOVE IT! Pretty much all you needed to know in life was learned when you pulled grampa's finger. :D

In the immortal words of the late, great George Carlin ...
"Why do they call it 'taking a shit'? You don't take a shit, you LEAVE a shit!!"

#20 ·
I was thinking of getting some smoke bombs from a fire works shops. Lighting one and put it in a soda can or something similar then move it around so I can see where my dirty air is coming from but I think your idea is better as I already have all the equipment needed and I don't have to take my hands off the handle bars...:D

#21 ·
I think the true test would be to load up the OL and see if she can tell when you squeeze one off. The problem I have is I tend to roll up on one cheek, which tips her off on the impending doom.

Any suggestions??

#23 ·
Feet on the highway pegs should help easy one out, without giving away tribal knowledge.
Ask me how I know!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.