Road Glide banner

Spammer

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  TracyB 
#1 ·
I think we have a spammer amongst us... check out the posts by pyarhua.

#2 ·
There is a group/individual/asshole(s) who have figured out how to make new accounts on a regular basis. They post up spam under different names quite often. Usually 3 posts, all dealing with crap about TV shows (wierd!). Just report them and go on. Do not reply, do not mention them, just report them.

For those who do not know about it, the little red Exclamation Point in the upper right of the post is where you report it. Click it, say it is SPAM, and file a report. You can only do one every 60 seconds, but one is all it takes.

If you are on Tapatalk, tap the post, tap More, the Report, This Forum and pick Spam.

#3 ·
Yeah this spam crap is really annoying. Maybe the mod's for this board allow auto approval or some such. I think Chainsaw commented about this recently, and that one of the main moderators is MIA... But dang, this is the first forum I've seen have this particular problem fairly regularly.

#5 ·
Its more annoying, because when its deleted the regular users can't see it anymore. However on our screen,.. its still f'kn there!!!. My suggestions and requests keep getting ignored. Ive never seen spam this bad, even on the free message boards that have 0 protection against it.

#8 ·
Is this new tool up and working yet??? Because if so, its f'n broke! Spam has at least doubled if not tripled since you posted on 11/21/12 about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.