Road Glide banner

Oops!

6K views 22 replies 23 participants last post by  DonCam 
#1 ·
Here's what can happen if you grind the floorboards down a little too much.

#3 ·
He is extremly lucky he didnt break his ankle !!!! and then he just jumped to his feet??? WOW ....... poor bike though .....

#4 ·
Once his foot started to get pulled under/back, that was the beginning of the end for him as his whole body started to get pulled in that direction too, and the bike followed. Glad he wasn't hurt.

#12 ·
Every time I grind the boards, my first reaction is to lift my foot. Probably a bad reaction, but it is instinctive. The board pushes up on my foot. Of course, I have never ground them that hard. I usually straighten up and slow down (get off the throttle, touch the back brakes) when I first hear them grinding.

I do have floorboard extensions, so they probably grind a lot sooner than that guy's did.

#15 ·
That was great! Never even used the front brake! I think he tap the back brake and it came out from under him. Whats with putting the foot out? He aint on dirt LOL Poor bike, lucky rider :)

#20 ·
Only a Street Glide, no big loss... :eek:

I watched the video a few times and it seems that when he let his foot slide off the floorboard and hit the saddle bag he jerked the bars to pull himself up and oopsie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.