Road Glide banner

Got a new bike

4K views 32 replies 30 participants last post by  elbohead 
#1 ·
Just picked up a 2013 Candy Orange Road Glide Custom yesterday. It's taken a year to make up my mind on Custom vs. Ultra. I was all set to get the Custom in BBP, but once I saw the Candy Orange in the sun, I fell in love with the color.

Attachments

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
LOL I pretty much did the same thing a year ago. I knew I wanted a RGC but likely wasn't going to buy for another year or two. Then when I saw the 2011 Sedona Orange paint I couldn't get it out of my mind. Because it was a one year paint color and the 2012s were already in the showroooms, I had to go all the way to So. Carolina to find a bike that was just what I was looking for.

As I said to a few friends, "Holy shit, I've turned into my wife, I buying vehicles on "color" now!"

I have no regrets and I'm sure you won't either. Throw a chopped tail pack on there and you've got 85% of an Ultra. Both models are cool, but in slightly different ways.

#15 ·
congrats , nicce choice

#19 ·
I sure am glad they came out with this color! For awhile everyone was buying the Black Denim ones. whew! Now everybody is getting this badass color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.