Road Glide banner

dragos 107 stage 2

7K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  laserman 
#1 · (Edited)
Here its is dragos stage 2 kit dyno results
107.5 hp/118.2 ft-lbs

bike pulls like an animal. feels great

techno research direct link tuner
107 ci kit 10.6 compression (oem jugs Bored)
stage 2 heads
tman 625 cam
dragula 2 into 1
se ac
s&s push rods
gaterman lifters
rivera primo pro clutch

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
Your looking at a graph from a Dynostar dynamometer. The scale is staggered side to side for HP and TQ. That is why the intersecting points are at a different RPM than what your accustom to seeing on most Dynojet machine graphs

See Jeff already explained. Sorry

#5 ·
the first run was with the break in map and the rev limiter was set at 5000 rpm. the last run the rev limiter was set to 6200. my builder and i are good friends with Rob. these guys know how i like to romp on my bike so during the break in they wanted to "keep me honest"

#12 ·
It looks very good Rob did a nice job on the tune. Just need to fix scale. But the numbers dont lie.
Wait until you get the our 54mm throttle body on there Thats port matched to your heads. You will see at leaset 4/7 more hp easy.
I am glade you are happy. Just remeber those heads are set up for a blower spec like we talked so when you are ready for a procharger we just need to swap out cams to my blower cams and easy 160/170 hp.....:eek:

Here its is dragos stage 2 kit dyno results
107.7 hp/118.5 ft-lbs

bike pulls like an animal. feels great

techno research direct link tuner
107 ci kit 10.6 compression (oem jugs Bored)
stage 2 heads
tman 625 cam
dragula 2 into 1
s&s push rods
gaterman lifters
rivera primo pro clutch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.