Road Glide banner

Got a set of lowers

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Q-Hog 
#1 ·
Picked up a set of non vented lowers from a buddy for 200 dollars they have the glove boxes just need to paint them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#2 ·
Picked up a set of non vented lowers from a buddy for 200 dollars they have the glove boxes just need to paint them.
Sounds like a good deal from a good buddy... Been thinking about adding some lowers as well so I can ride even with the chilly mornings that are coming..

#4 ·
$200 is a great price. I like mine, I have the quick release, and then ended up putting speakers in them, needless to say, they won't be coming off anytime soon.

#11 ·
Any more info on the quick release? part number?

#5 ·
I just picked up a set from an 08 Electra Glide for 300 (aus). They are like the proverbial rocking horse shit here in Australia as they only come on ultras, and if you buy an ultra here you buy it because it has all the goodies !

Best part is that the guy took them off 4 weeks after buying his bike new, AND they are in vivid black so no paint required !

He'll of a lot better than the 600 +shipping I was looking at to get a set out of the States !

Pick them up on Saturday.....

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#6 ·
I put on lowers in September, so I've not taken em off yet. I have friends tell ,e I never will. Mine are vented. By the way I do love them.

#9 ·
What year bike do you have? If you have a 2010 up, they will fit if you just cut about 1-1/2 inch off the part that goes on the engine guard. If you have a 09 down, you need to get the supports for the 10 up, and then make the cut.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.