Road Glide banner

Blue LED for Air Wing Rack....

4K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  fossil mel 
#1 ·
See the blue LED Light in this pic?

I want to install that where my grand son is pointing...anyone know where I could get the blue LED light for the Air wing Rack??

Nevadasun

See less See more
G
#5 ·
I haven't seen any blue lights for the airwing not that they aren't out there.

A friend of mine has the Blue Dot covers on his tail/turnsignals and got stopped by an MHP officer. He told him they were illegal and had to be removed from his bike because they were for LEO's only. My friend had done his homework and cited the MV Code that they were indeed legal on his bike. Po'd the LEO but nothing he could do. :mad:

#6 ·
I don't know about NV, but definetly wouldn't do it here in FL, blue lights on the rear of a bike are for LEOs. I'm curious wht do you want to put blue leds in the rear?

#9 ·
I ran a single blue lens bullet light mounted low and on the left on my FXR & Yammie Royal Star Venture. They were on for years & I rode thru a bunch of states, & never had a problem. Got stopped alot for speeding back then. The light was never mentioned.
They made a huge difference in visability. I think the low mount, & single application may have helped.

#10 ·
I run 400 of them here in Texas, no problem. My LED controller has 7 colors and I always run on blue because I think it is more visible. Actually I have been told green is the most visible but I like blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.