Road Glide banner

Anyone using Freedom Performance?

12K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Wlarson331 
#1 ·
Just saw this brand of pipes -- anyone have experience with them?

#8 ·
I have the American Outlaws with the tuck and under head pipes. Great performance, sound fit and finish, the tech support people are very knowledgable and everything they told me was dead on the money. I would buy them again in a heart beat. Great bang for your buck especially if you buy them from Iron Aces Speed Shop.

#9 ·
I bought the fishtail slip ons for my 12 road king. They looked good but the right pipe quickly turned yellow and I seriously lost performance. Then I threw on dresser duals with the fishtails and the bike ran real bad. I couldnt use 6th gear and it was backfiring on up shifts like a mofo. (This was all while using a VH fuelpak). I recently bought rush slip ons and I couldnt be happier. Night and
day difference. My freedom performance pipes are sitting in the basement

#10 ·
just installed freedom performance 4" racing true duals chrome with black tips. very easy install, directions were easy they got a great throaty deep sound really nice fit and finish to them definately buy new gaskets when installing, and makes sure you have a nice 1/2 inch offset box wrench for the rear cylinder clamp bottom bolt very tough to reach with anything but that wrench.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.