Road Glide banner

12 Photos of my new CVO Road Glide Anniversary

13K views 96 replies 76 participants last post by  FLSTFI Dave 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry, photos deleted.

#60 ·
Mastiff, between the bike and the Vette in the driveway, I must officially hate you... ;) She's a beaut! One of my riding buds has his name on one to be delivered this month. I hope he changes his mine so I can grab it!

#68 ·
The headlight is stock on the CVO. It's called the Daymaker LED Headlamp. It sells for $699.95 and the part number is 67700112.

Awesome scoot. Love the stealth rack. Are those the stock CVO bars and do you like them? I've heard that they are similar if not the same as the Heritage Style bars.
Yes, they are stock bars. I had Heritage bars on my 2010 Road Glide but I find these more comfortable. The CVO bars have a little more pull back and my arms have more bend in them. It's also easier to make hairpin turns.

#69 ·
What more could a guy say that hasn't already been said? I like it all. Nice purchase!

#73 ·
That is the best looking bike I've ever seen!
Does the Stealth Rack still work with the passenger pillion on?
Also, do you know the part #?

#75 ·
Great looking bike. That's the only color SERG I haven't seen in person yet which is probably a good thing. MBH would be kinda pissed if she lost her cozy Ultra rear end. Did it come with the felt saddlebag liners? I thought all the CVOs did.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.