Road Glide banner

Show us your helmet

46K views 114 replies 72 participants last post by  DewmanCO 
#1 ·
Tons of posts on helmets, but not a whole lot of photos of what ya wear. So post them here.

I do not have one currently, but hope to get this

See less See more
#2 ·
not many points for style... but I've been pretty happy with my Scorpion Exo 100.

What I really like is the fact I dont have to wear glasses with the flip down.

Looking to add another helm to my options this spring so I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.

Attachments

#8 ·
Just got an email today from Revzilla about 23 new bell helmets. One of them is this Bell Rogue.... its different, but I'm kinda diggin it...

Not sure that I will like a full face, but I'm in the market for one before SW3 for some protection from heavy rain.... this might be a good blend between a FF and 1/2 ...

nice video review of it here:
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/bell-rogue-helmet

Attachments

#12 · (Edited)
Here is my 3/4 helmet from Licks Cycles

This one offers great ear protection from the wind, is low profile, light weight, aero dynamic and adds about 24 ft-lbs of torque.

Speaking of helmets, has anyone seen these:

Old School Helmets and Custom Paint

They carry Biltwell Helmets but do some SICK custom paint schemes for what seems to be an awesome price. I emailed the painter and they will also paint any helmet provided by the customer. Looks like my Licks will be taking a trip!

E :cool:

PS Don't mind the ugly mug!

#13 ·
Here is my 3/4 helmet from Licks Cycles

This one offers great ear protection from the wind, is low profile, light weight, aero dynamic and adds about 24 ft-lbs of torque.

Speaking of helmets, has anyone seen these:

Old School Helmets and Custom Paint

They carry Biltwell Helmets but do some SICK custom paint schemes for what seems to be an awesome price. I emailed the painter and they will also paint any helmet provided by the customer. Looks like my Licks will be taking a trip!

E :cool:

PS Don't mind the ugly mug!
If this is the DOT one its the same one I have. Smallest DOT 3/4 ive seen.

#27 ·
This is my long distance and cold weather helmet. It's a ICON AIRFRAME.. Has really good vents as well for hot weather riding. I seem to enjoy wearing the full face more and more I wear it. I of course added the helmet cam to it. Not included :)

#31 · (Edited)
Here is my favorite lid, Army ACH Kevlar. After my last tour in Iraq I retired from the Army (2006) and decided to keep my helmet for mods. After many hours of sanding, a lot of filler primer and taking it to the painter that did my Heritage it turned out like this. Of course it has been seven years and many miles so it looks a little rough now but still cool IMO. No not DOT but it will stop a bullet.

#75 ·
Very creative, but I don't think I'd wear that to ride, sort of heavy, lol.

#32 ·
This is my retired helmet. It was fine until my f**kin' cat pissed in it and ruined the liner. I replaced it with one just like it, but without all the stickers. I also have a full face and a DOT half helmet that I recently acquired, but don't have photos of those two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.