Road Glide banner

Colorado Chaps

7K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  FireGuy88 
#1 ·
Just wanted to share some information on an excellent product.

I ordered a pair of custom, ballistic nylon chaps with Kevlar heat shields from Colorado Chaps last Sunday. I received them on Friday!

Lorna, the owner, customs makes your chaps to your measurements and the materials that you chose from her many options. In fact, she contacted me on Monday with a suggestion of what product to use since I wanted lined chaps. I was going to order all Kevlar, but she stated that the Ballistic blocked the wind better that Kevlar. So I went with the Kevlar heat shields.

They are an excellent product. We will be ordering for my wife soon.

If you are in the market for new chaps, give Lorna a chance.

http://coloradochaps.com/

#4 ·
I also have the ballistic chaps with Kevlar pipe patch. I really like the fact that I wear a belt all the time so these just loop over my nylon belt and away I go. I get people always asking my about them while out riding. I prefer them over the leather ones.

#6 ·
Wore them this weekend. So much more comfortable than leather.

I just got the black ballistic with Kevlar heat shield and fleece lining. I only wear chaps for cold weather.

I ordered length to top of sole of boot and for calf measurement I used the circumference of my pant leg bottom. I added an inch to thigh measurement to make sure I can wear heavier pants if I want. They fit great. If you want them tight don't add an inch.

I didn't get bungees or anything. They don't ride up at all. They attach to your belt with adjustable Velcro loops. She also sends them in a nice nylon pouch that when rolled up they take up very little room.

You can email or call Lorna. She will answer any questions and help you choose.

#7 ·
Well, I received my chaps, same specs as the others. Wow, I love them. Keeps the cold off your legs, easy to put on and take off. Stay down around the tops of my boots without riding up. Nothing bad to say. If you're looking for a well thought out, quality made functional product, this is the way to go!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.