Road Glide banner

Is this how the sharknose got started.

3K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  BigDaveOnBass 
#1 ·
#2 ·
read Chainsaws history of the Roadglide at the top in the sticky section

#6 ·
If the election had gone the other way I would buy it and keep it that is looking great for an 83 and not something you see everyday.
Harley budget going to other things now

#11 ·
I might be opening a can of worms here, but what does the election results have to do with buying a bike???

#9 ·
Noticed that there was no mention of mileage, but it sure looked pretty clean in the pics.

#13 · (Edited)
That one's the fourth year of production. The first was 1980 and it had a seat sprung above the frame, it was a tall motorcycle!
I had a 1982, it was a good bike, a bear to change the rear tire though with that enclosed chain.

DC
Not really. There was a low number produced late in the 1979 model year. And the "Comfortflex Seat" was an option only offered in 1979. (I still have two sets)
As a mater of fact, 1979 was the only year with a Factory (True) Dual Exhaust that was not stagers. Front cylinder exhaust went left and over the Primary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.