Stage 1:
True Duals
Big Sucker
Power Commander V
$1189

Talk to me about it....pros/cons...

Sent from my SCH-I535

#4 ·
Big sucker is made in china. I would go with a different brand. The filter is also not a k&n. You're paying for the Arlen ness name. Mgs is a great company though and they product is quality work. Other than the air cleaner sounds like a good buy. The dyno numbers for MGS are good

#9 ·
Installed mine today and they sound amazing. I reused the exhaust gaskets...if there was a problem I would've noticed/heard something right away, right?

Sent from my SCH-I535

#11 ·
one more.

The only thing annoying so far is the left side panel is difficult to get back on with the pipe routed the way it is. It can be put on but is tight. MGS said easiest way is to take 2 bolts off muffler hanger and then putting panel on is easier. I havent tried that way yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Attachments

#12 ·
MGS True Duals

Hello Bikerglasses
I was wondering how your exahst has held up now that youve had a couple months of ride time. I'm looking at putting the same set-up on my 2013 RG. Can you give me some feedback on the noise level, can you here your stereo and talk to a passanger. How about performance and gas mileage.

Thanks Otis

#16 ·
I got one of these exhausts for 550 shipped. Haven't installed them yet. Will have feedback in next couple weeks. Also adding AC, Power vision and a cam. I couldn't resist the price

#18 ·
Wow that is a smoking deal. I paid twice that for VH power duals / CFR mufflers / SE sucker / SE Race tuner, that doesnt even include dyno time :eek:

#19 ·
Nope they're brand new. Not blems either. I am friends with them on facebook and they had a special one day deal but they're still pretty reasonably priced. I think I just saw a deal today 299 for slip ons. Im still clueless how they sound/perform though. Will know soon enough. Anyone else who is running them feel free to chime in!

#23 ·
I'll let you guys know about it next week when I put them on. It was also a concern of mine but for the price I couldn't resist! Although I been thinking about going with a dragula so someone might be getting a good deal on my MGS stuff.

#24 ·
Put on the mgs system yesterday. S&S air cleaner instead of the big sucker. First off bike sounds amazing. Loud and deep. There is some heat coming off the left side, at a stop light you will feel it. Otherwise can't be happier. On a side note if you install them yourself you will need to buy a rear floorboard extender for the passenger side. If you don't have floorboards then don't worry about it just be ready for your passenger to get their foot burned

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.