Road Glide banner

profile maps - where you've been Question

4K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Mischief 
#1 ·
The signature area where people show the maps with the states that they've been to is what I'm talking about...

What do they represent for most people? 1.) States they've been to 2,) States they've ridden a motorcycle in, 3.) States they've rode their current motorcycle in?

I'm guessing it's 2?

Also What site/map tool do you use?

I had no idea where to start this thread, but since the map tells a story on where a person have been using a picture I figured this would be the forum to put it in.

#9 ·
Thanks. Mine's not so impressive yet, so maybe will have to wait until summer to include it to my signiture line. Should be adding around 7 states.

Attachments

#11 ·
Mine is where I've ridden my motorcycle not a rented one. Going to have to head east one of these years... :D

I just got a North American map (jpeg) and filled in the provinces/states.

Stephen

#12 ·
States I have riden in, all on current bikes except Hawaii rental. I have been to 46 of the 50 including Alaska and Hawaii. Trying to get to North Dakota, Utha, Arizona and Colorado. Screwed up by not hitting ND while at Sturgis (yes we trailered and I KNOW I KNOW).

#16 ·
I don't have mine on my signature yet, but I am only doing my current bike. My Low Rider has been in all the lower 48, and my RG is lacking ND, WA, CA, NV and SC. Hope to pick up NV during SWIII, and riding from San Diego to Seattle on 1 and 101 returning thru ND, instead of going to Sturgis in 2014. Don't know how I am picking up SC unless I detour on my return from Daytona next month. Damn this country is big!

#18 ·
I don't use it for a profile pic, but I have one anyway, just for fun. States I've ridden in. Just got a new bike, so all of the states are ones I rode to on my '08 FLHX. Hitting the northeast states this May / June, so I'll have more covered by the end of summer.

Here's mine (colors are different trips):

Attachments

#19 ·
Mine is where I have ridden my current bike, and except for WA and OR that was my SWII trip. Will be adding more soon when SWIII comes, oh wait that's not soon that 6 MONTHS away :-( I puposely left out Nebraska since it's a mandatory helmet state ( I know I live in one but, I can't really choose where I currently live right now).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.