Road Glide banner

Checking in From Murrieta

5K views 46 replies 46 participants last post by  Bandit 7 
#1 ·
I just Picked up my 2013 Big Blue Pearl Road Glide Ultra on Friday. I traded in my 2006 Road King Custom. God the ride is so much better. Looking forward to another 100K and more on this ride.

Leonard

#28 ·
Welcome from Rhode Island!

#31 ·
Congarts on the new scoot, and welcome aboard from Maine.

#32 ·
Awesome, Murrieta! Greetings from Escondido. I just picked up my 2013 at SD Harley-Davidson on October 17. Bitchin' ride. Can't praise it enough. Break her in and go get that 1,000 mile service ASAP, bro!

I broke mine in going up I-15 to see each of my kids at their respective colleges in the L.A. area, then rode out the 10 to Banning, then cut over the mountain up into Idyllwild, down into Anza, Aguanga, past Warner Springs and over to the Julian area. Then Hwy 78 into Ramona, then down the mountain back into Esco. That was about 503 miles - all speeds and all gears run, staying between 2500 and 3000 RPMs, mostly. Good times, it was freezing and sleeting on top of that damn mountain LOL!

#36 ·
Welcome to the forum from Texas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.