Road Glide banner

New 2013 Street Glide owner

7K views 58 replies 51 participants last post by  mailman 
#1 ·
Hey guys new owner here not new rider. Traded my customized 93 Softail for a 2013 Street Glide with abs, security and cruise. What a bike. Coming from a 240 wide tired, slammed, straight piped biked. WOW! Picked up Thursday and put 150 miles on it Friday no problem. On my softy I would've been numb and sore for days.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#36 ·
Welcome to the tank from MO state sorry the dealer did not have a shark in stock.But the reason you or joining this forum is for education and social acceptance we never mistreat anyone! And the Administrators will not allow any one picking on any one who used to ride a short bus to school!:D

#37 ·
Welcome from WI. My 1st Harley was an '06 Street Glide, then a '10 Ultra Classic now a '12 Road Glide Ultra. You really should try one, you'll understand why everyone is giving you a little good natured ribbing.

#40 ·
Welcome to the forum from Texas!

#42 ·
It is funny how the pecking order goes.

HD riders bust on import riders
Big Twin riders bust on Sporty riders
HD Touring riders bust on non HD Touring riders
And now Sharknose and Batwing riders bust on each other

The only ones that don't are CVO riders because they are at the top of the food chain and have no predators. LOL

#45 ·
I've gotta give you credit for jumping into the tank without a cage or a mesh suit on, but you will find some great people here that WILL give you some great advice. Once they stop ribbing you for the SG. of course....

OK....Well that might never happen but it's all in fun. :D

Welcome to the forum.

#48 ·
Welcome to the tank from Maryland..
Don't care what ya ride.. long as it has 2 wheels (or maybe 3)

But watch out.. ya might just get converted to the dark side.. or is that.. the shark side..

#50 ·
Welcome from Stony Plain, AB.

Went from a SG to RG 2 years ago and I'm not going back! :D

Stephen

#55 ·
Welcome from Rhode Island!
Turn that bat wing into a shark. You won't regret it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.