Road Glide banner

West Coast ANTI SW IV - CA spring ride II

38K views 310 replies 44 participants last post by  BDMastiff 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay ladies and gentlemen, were getting started in planning next years CA spring ride.......SW for the west coast working man :p

When:
FRIDAY JUNE 27th thru Monday June 30rd
As with last year, Friday will most likely be a travel "to" day and Monday will be a travel "from" day. Leaving all day Saturday and Sunday to ride :thumbup:

Where:
Napa valley and surrounding areas - I'll probably find a host hotel outside of napa, to keep the cost reasonable

HOST HOTEL: STAYBRIDGE SUITES - 4775 Business Park Dr Fairfeild CA 94534
To book reservations call (707)863-0900 and mention that your with the RoadGlide.org group
Standard King suit is $124/night plus taxes
1 bedroom king suit is $143/night plus taxes

The hotel has a free breakfast, I think this place has more than 1 waffle maker too
We are going to bring a BBQ with us so we can BBQ Saturday night

We booked the biggest block of rooms we could, but if everyone shows this year that says they will, it will fill fast so book your rooms ASAP. We will work on a scondry location if need be, there is another hotel down the street

Who:
Anybody that wants to ride, meet new (and awesome, like me) people LOL if you want to bring friends on other makes/models of bikes...the more the merry. However, there's only enough room for RichieRich's attitude so everyone else will have to leave there's at home :p

If your your interest in going, have questions or want to help let me know!!

Oh and maybe the hotel won't burn down the day after we leave this year :eek: which I still think Lundboy had something to do with it :eek: LOL

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm in. Either weekend works for me. I will actually be finishing a CVO ride on Friday June 6th so the ride up to Napa will be a short one that day. The weekend after Father's Day works as well, I would roll with the So. Cal group.

Looking forward to it.

#5 · (Edited)
For the first year, we had a decent turn out last year and a great time. I'm hoping with SW being in the extreme north east this year SMH we can draw a bigger crowd, plus being in the wine country it should be an easy sell for the wives :p *evil laugh*

Maybe we can even get a cameo appearance from Qhog and ITOLDU this year :confused:

#6 ·
We had a great time last year GB. The wife and I will be there. Definitely looking forward to seeing everyone again. Also would like to see some new riders join in on the fun. If you're within a few hundred miles this should be a must on your list for a wknd outing :).

#8 ·
When you decide on a date, let me know, I'll be in Cali for a couple of weeks after fathers day, if I can time it right I may rent a bike and ride with you, and I'm still going to SWIV... :D

#13 ·
Shit I know your in LOL hopefully you get a paycheck between now and then :eek: LOL and I know the Mrs will be happy to return to Napa.......might even have to roll over to Vacaville and listen to just another day, just to say you did it :eek:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#27 ·
Good to see you're still hanging around, Russ. Would be great if you could join. It's a fine group of people - except for GB, RR, Lundy, and most of the others, of course. Hopefully you can just steer clear of those guys. And I'd advise bringing your own fire extinguisher.

#28 ·
#36 ·
That sounds really interesting - there's a lot of great riding around there. It's an easy 2day ride from home and I might be able to put it together with a ride to Silicon Valley to see some family.

Count me as a tentative yes...

- Bruce

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.