The shroud I got from BadDad had a nice exterior but the interior had *significant* high spots requiring a lot of sanding. BadDad acknowledged some recent problems on these and offered to swap it out but I decided to fix it myself. If you buy one, I suggest that you talk to them about my experience and insist on a test fit before they ship. I spent a lot of time sanding and fitting.
This picture illustrates the fit problem. Note how the dash doesnít fully cover the shroud around the gas cap.
I donít have any pictures showing the high spots in the fiberglass as they are actually pretty hard to see. The way I found them was to fit the shell on the tank (which had been sanded) and when I pulled the shell off, the high spots left a mark on the tank. Yeah, it was a time-consuming pain in the ass but it worked.
Another area to be aware of is toward the rear of the shroud where it touches the frame. I didnít consider this a defect and it was fixed easily with a little trimming.
Only two pictures per post allowed so on to the next post...