Thanksgiving Day 22Nov2012 - Page 3 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > General Forum Discussions > General Off-Topic Discussions

General Off-Topic Discussions Non-Road Glide Topics

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-01-2012, 08:58 AM

There were many very BAD people JFK pissed off..
1. Like JtB said.. The Mob.. Yes JFK and Bobby were coming down hard on they.. Also.. They felt screwed from the Bay of Pigs lack of military support in the retaking of Cuba.. The Mob had lost alot of money in Cuba and wanted it back..
2. The FBI.. Hover didn't like Bobby telling him what to do.. noooo.. not one bit.
3. The CIA felt screwed from the Bay of Pigs also.. They were the ones who planned the whole thing. Then JFK at the last moment.. withheld air support.
4. Oswald had a Cuban connection via the Soviets, some say he was a double agent of the CIA..
5. Last but not least.. CASTRO.. Think He was pissed?

And the pristine single bullet theory is hog wash...
2010 FLTRX - Stage 4 SE 113 - MVA Heads, 10.5:1, SE266E cams, 58mm TB, 5.3 gr/s injectors, Polished and plated motor and trans and a few chrome extras. Fullsac DX Header and Freedom Performance Classic 4" Slip-ons. Titan II 6.5 speakers with RF PBR300x2, Monroe Airshocks
1996 Tail dragin' Fatboy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Administrator

I heard the Johnson line as well , look at the photo sequence on AF1 when LBJ was sworn in , smirking and smiling

yeah that one bullet did some pure majic , went thru JFK into Gov Connelly , back out of the gov and into JFK again , thats in the Warren report ..

JFK didnt want the war to go much beyond what was going on at the time , Lady Bird Johnson was the money pit in that family , and her family owned a company that provided a lot of the raw materials shipped to Nam for the military , like steel and other building materials

funny that Oswald says Oh my God when he sees Jack Ruby and tries to turn away from him , but Ruby claimed he didnt personally know Oswald ..

I doubt any of us who were young pups at the time ( I had just turned six ) will ever live long enuff to see the report released , if it ever is ..

And if it was released , what purpose would it serve ??

JtB
Old 11-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Hangaround

I was in 3rd grade and we were released around 1:30 pm. We were told on the bus the president had been shot. Watched it on tv the rest of the day. I always felt it was a conspiracy. The warren commission just looked like a big cover up. I like the movie Executive action with Burt Lancaster. It shows why the motorcade went thru Dealey plaza.
The country sure has changed since those times and not is a good way. I feel sorry for kids of today. They have no idea what's in store for them with this America's future.