What did you do to your Road Glide Today? - Page 300 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures

*General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures Post general Road Glide discussions with photos.

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Life Member

Arc Audio amp KS 125.2 BX2 & 6 1/2 Focal 165 CA1 speakers in the fairing----huge improvement...I mean huge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Hangaround

Swapped out the pillow look seat for an original factory seat for my '00 Screamin' Eagle RG. Got done late, will take it for a ride tomorrow.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Hangaround

Quote:
Originally Posted by lh4x4 View Post
Took the CVO on a big 230 mile loop through 5 counties. The last fields of grain were being harvested. Two deer ran across in front of me. A Red Tailed Hawk pounced on a rodent at the fence line. State roads with very little traffic.

It was 27 when I started and 42 when I got back. Found gas at 3.32/gal.

Blue Skies and sunshine. The fall is some of the best riding. No other bikes in sight.
Very nice! I hope you had heated gear on!
Old 11-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lh4x4 View Post
Took the CVO on a big 230 mile loop through 5 counties. The last fields of grain were being harvested. Two deer ran across in front of me. A Red Tailed Hawk pounced on a rodent at the fence line. State roads with very little traffic.

It was 27 when I started and 42 when I got back. Found gas at 3.32/gal.

Blue Skies and sunshine. The fall is some of the best riding. No other bikes in sight.
Awesome ~ I am a cold weather rider too ~ being from Sunny FL ~ this makes it tough ~ I have all the heated gear and managed to ride through some snow covered trees last year in KY ~ roads were dry ~ gorgeous day... As far as the Deer ~ I run the Deer Whistlers (Walmart/Autozone). I counted 60 one night on I-10 in FL ~ spent the $7 and installed myself Number of deer sightings has dropped dramatacilly. Florida Highway Patrol claims they have not hit a deer or a black bear since they started using them. Some say they work ~ some don't think so ~ I average 35-40k per year and run them... In my circle I ride with guys that ride alot more than I do and they use them... Food for Thought
2012 FLTRXSE Skunk S&S 124/HPI 66, PV w A/T Pro~ Chopped Tour Pack, Lowers, 11" Tinted MadStad, S&S Power Tune Duals, Daymaker LED's, Adaptiv TPX Radar Detector, Fork Baffle, Pro 940's & Pro Monotubes, Baker DD7, Zumo 660, Vulcanworks Solid Sproket, Barnett Scorpion, Jaggs 10 Row oil Cooler w/Fan, Hayden M6.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:18 AM

I didn't do nuthin' to mine today...sigh.. its still in the shop for a charging/grounding problem. Also they is changing the light in my volt guage cause it burnt out. And to top it off its a great weekend lows in the upper 50's, highs in the lower 80's...sigh... maybe i'll ride my bicycle, heh who am I kiddin', I wouldn't make it 3 blocks before I pooped out! LOL
Old 11-04-2012, 09:43 AM

Packed it up for a ride to MN leaving in 45 minutes be back Thursday night.
600 miles on the new one now
Old 11-04-2012, 10:16 AM

Me and a buddy rode to the Richmond VA Teddy Bear ride and the Urbanna Oyster Festival yesterday. Left at 8am when it was 41 degrees and got back at 6pm when it was 56 degrees. Great day for riding! Chaps, leather and gloves! All you need for a great day of riding...in addition to gas!! LOL!

DIABLO- 2012 Ember Red Sunglo Road Glide Ultra
Old 11-05-2012, 01:46 PM

Default what i did to my Roadie today.

Lets see on Friday and Saturday, I put headers and new mufflers, new air cleaner, new windshield and a cobra fi2000. Sounds and performs way better than stock. Looks much better too!
Old 11-08-2012, 02:58 AM
Prospect

The 2012 riding season is officially over for me.... (sigh!). Parked it and covered it. We also got about 8" - 10" of snow in our area Wednesday. Went for a small scoot Tuesday and topped off the tank.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:20 AM
Life Member

Haven't been out or done anything to mine since Sunday...

But supposed to be nice this weekend! I susally find time to squeeze a ride in, but the weather been iffy, and this time of year it's too cold to ride home from work at 1130 at night...

Inspire me people, time to do some morning mods!

2012 FLRTX Chrome Freaking Yellow