Where does your RG sleep at night? - Page 7 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures

*General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures Post general Road Glide discussions with photos.

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Hangaround

13HDGLIDE, yours looks a lot like mine except for my clutter and mess!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012_1109garage0007.jpg (93.6 KB, 70 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Shark of the Month October 13

Location: On the shore of a lake in the middle of nowhere with more moose than people for neighbors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13HDGLIDE View Post
The bikes bedroom
Very nicely done. I'd love to have a table lift as I'm too fat and am getting too old and arthritic to bend down so much trying to check tire pressure and cleaning the lower portions of the bike. I have very few mods planned for this winter so maybe I can save up some funds to put towards buying one next spring/summer. Again, nice shop.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Prospect

thanks fellas
Old 11-10-2012, 11:43 PM

Well My garage is your typical Daigo Garage! Pull down screen, drywalled walls, stucko ceiling and 2 fans, like a living room in summer, but my 12 Roadie Custom doesn't like to sleep alone, more like she's a whore! She sleeps with an 01 softail custom that's tottaly custom, an 05 softail deluxe that's totally custom, an 06 dyna superglide basically stock, a 610 horespower and 598 torque 2003 ford cobra. I'm still waiting for the day I go thru the garage and see one of them pop out a new Sportster LMAO, tho I couldn't ever be pissed at that tho lol.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Life Member

Right here!

2012 FLRTX Chrome Freaking Yellow
Old 11-11-2012, 07:20 AM

The wife and I both drive 1 ton pickups that won't fit in the garage so one side is for "stuff" and the other side for "Lay Down Sally". Nothing fancy but she is out of the weather.
SOLD-07 Black Pearl FLRT w/ Black Pearl inner fairing, Stage 1, HD driver backrest, 7.25" J&M Rokkers, Kenwood KMR-330, 15" Windvest, painted Sanchos Wings, tatyou2 filler strips and a little extra chrome
Old 11-11-2012, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeYellow67 View Post
Right here!

Wood looks great and the Yellow is sharp
Old 11-11-2012, 07:44 AM

26x36 garage, side bay across the back 12' where the bike is parked all summer.
24x24 behind that, got all my woodworking and repair tools in there.
One drive in bay for the Roadie, snowsleds, ATV whatever I happen to be working on. Built it as a pole barn, so I can move the 9x7 doors anywhere I want. Strapped it and insulated with 3.5 fiberglass. The boss seems to think the 4" Wytopitlock cedar vmatch and white tile ceilings is excessive Car garage is sheathed inside with that GP Smartside OSB siding with the primed T111 pattern pressed into it. Paints nice and is waterproof if you feel the need to powerwash the cobwebs out.
Heat with a full size oil hot air furnace that a guy gave me to get it out of his cellar. Considering a change to a Reznor propane as I have a pig behind the garage now.

I need to do something about the floor like you too. Looking at some industrial epoxy that they put on factory floors, but a lot of prep goes into it.
There are some stick down products I've seen in car mags, but $$ also.
Probably will do it with PPG expoxy kits from Lowes, have a chum that did his in gray w/blue flecks. Heated floor, salt water from the cars and it hasnt come up in 3 yrs.

Next house is going to have a daylight garage door for heated storage. I hate not having flat floor access to a 26x40 heated space.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:53 AM

As of now my 3 bikes stay in my garage that is apart of the house along with my wife's car. My truck stays outside.

Hopefully next summer I will be building a 25' x 32' garage. I haven't decided what I am going to do for heat just at this moment , but I have been thinking of a corn stove. I want a loft so I can have a relaxation room. But for now, my garage that I have works, not that comfortable to work in, but it is better than nothing at all.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Shark of the Month October 13

Location: On the shore of a lake in the middle of nowhere with more moose than people for neighbors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taccone View Post
Well My garage is your typical Daigo Garage! Pull down screen, drywalled walls, stucko ceiling and 2 fans, like a living room in summer, but my 12 Roadie Custom doesn't like to sleep alone, more like she's a whore! She sleeps with an 01 softail custom that's tottaly custom, an 05 softail deluxe that's totally custom, an 06 dyna superglide basically stock, a 610 horespower and 598 torque 2003 ford cobra. I'm still waiting for the day I go thru the garage and see one of them pop out a new Sportster LMAO, tho I couldn't ever be pissed at that tho lol.
So where are the pictures - I'm a visual learner!