Anyone else just "hangout" with their bike? - Page 6 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures

*General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures Post general Road Glide discussions with photos.

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-06-2012, 11:09 AM

Yep.. I'm guilty too.. First thing every morning.. Grab a cup of coffee and and a smoke, head to the garage.. Park my butt on a stool and just enjoy waking up to her.. Ahhhhhh.. Sometime I plan upgrade, but I have to admit.. more than not,, I just sit and enjoy..

Great thread..
2010 FLTRX - Stage 4 SE 113 - MVA Heads, 10.5:1, SE266E cams, 58mm TB, 5.3 gr/s injectors, Polished and plated motor and trans and a few chrome extras. Fullsac DX Header and Freedom Performance Classic 4" Slip-ons. Titan II 6.5 speakers with RF PBR300x2, Monroe Airshocks
1996 Tail dragin' Fatboy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Hangaround

Been there, done that.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Hangaround

i am soooo guilty of that. the wife (Jenn) and i will both grab a smoke, and i get in trouble for saying (huh?...wha?....what did you just say?)!!

its tough when both loves are in the same room. very hard to divide the time between both, and ONE of them doesn't complain im spending time with the other.

She wants to name the bike "my competition." I prefer "Jenn." That way I am always spending time with my "Jenn." Not sure that will fly, but im sure not going to STOP going to the garage for what may seem like nothing to others.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Prospect

Last night I asked for my Glides handlebars in Marriage. She said it was to soon. I begged her to reconsider---She started crying and leaked oil all over the floor! I even gave her a beautiful bouquet of a dozen spark plugs.............What else can I do!!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glide1 View Post
Last night I asked for my Glides handlebars in Marriage. She said it was to soon. I begged her to reconsider---She started crying and leaked oil all over the floor! I even gave her a beautiful bouquet of a dozen spark plugs.............What else can I do!!
Take 'er out and ride 'er hard.. Ride 'er like she ain't ever been rid'n before.. Twist 'er throttle till she screams.. Slammin' hard into the corners till she squeals..

Then.. bring 'er home.. Let her cool off a lil.. Wipe 'er down with a soft cloth..
Then ask 'er again.. Maybe you'll get the answer ya want.
2010 FLTRX - Stage 4 SE 113 - MVA Heads, 10.5:1, SE266E cams, 58mm TB, 5.3 gr/s injectors, Polished and plated motor and trans and a few chrome extras. Fullsac DX Header and Freedom Performance Classic 4" Slip-ons. Titan II 6.5 speakers with RF PBR300x2, Monroe Airshocks
1996 Tail dragin' Fatboy

Last edited by CNMTurner; 11-08-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Life Member

....... once again

'05 FLTRI, King Tour Pak, Vented Lowers, SG fender Fascia
Old 11-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Hangaround

I plan on picking up two sheets of ply-wood tomorrow at Home Depot in order to move my Road Glide Ultra to the basement. Nothing crazy, but I need to remove the doorwall and take her down and up two steps. I'm telling my Wife that I need to move the bike to the basement so the tires won't flat spot on the cold garage cement floor.
Once the bike is in the basement, the little Lady is going to miss me. Sorry, but if you can't ride it, you need to admire it! I also have a few "small" mods to make which will keep me dreaming of next season.

MichDefender
Old 11-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Grey beard

hanging out in the garage with your bike....you people need some type of support group...

Old 11-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Life Member

Not only hang out but talk to her. Tell her how awesome she is, that sorta thing. Calling my shrink as I type...
Old 11-11-2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadasun View Post
hanging out in the garage with your bike....you people need some type of support group...

Yeah you can tell he has a problem, look how CLEAN that garage is!! LOL
Mine is stuffed full of crap, so this weekend thanks to his photo i'm gonna straighten it up a bit.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.