true duals....ptthon or drago or V&H - Page 2 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > Intake and Exhaust

Intake and Exhaust Intake and Exhaust Systems for Road Glides
Sponsored by: Cobra

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 05-14-2012, 07:38 AM
Engine Expert

If this helps any ares comes with 2 year warranty on construction
guarantee 200/300 deg lees heat out of pipe your legs will love it. And we do offer 4 inch mufflers in are SCS and Dragula 4 inch
SCS 4" come in slash up or down
Dragula 4" mufflers comes with uniy slash tip. Looks the same as the Dragula 2:1 muffler.
Made in USA 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthehunt49 View Post
I am looking at changing to true duals on stock 2008 road glide..

currently running python slip ons.. i will keep them for now...see what they sounds like with diff exhaust... i had python longs shots on my wideglide...so i went with them on this bike..

looking any info on what people might know between python and drago and V&H head pipes..

much sound or performance difference between the 3?
any put out less heat than other.....stock setup cooks my leggs....better since i put heat shields for my leggs....but still HOT !!
PRO-CHARGER--TRASK TURBO--DBW DRAGULA 2;1 EXHAUST--DBW SUPERCHARGE SERIES EXHAUST--RUSH EXHAUST--HAWG WIRED--AIM CLUTCH--FEULING--POWER COMMANDER--THUNDER MAX--TTS MASTERTUNE--95" 135"ENGINE BUILDS & KITS--CNC HEAD WORK- DBW CRANK WORK-- DARKHORSE CRANK WORK--REVOLUTION PERFROMANCE--TMAN CAMS--DYNO TUNING-- BUILDS FROM 75 HP TO 600 HP

New logo by Chainsaw Graphics.
Drago's Bike Works 815-765-1790
www.dragosbikeworks.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2012, 12:37 AM

I really like Bassani for the true dual setup....They have some seriously heavy duty heat shields. If you don't mind a crossover (going away from true dual) I like the S&S Power Tune headers, just my .02...
Old 05-15-2012, 04:42 AM
Life Member

I have the V&H Power Duals and Hi-Output with SE tuner/ free flow air. Excellent, outstanding sound. A+ chrome. Love them. If you want low end torque and don't mind X over you'll be happy. Just saying
Old 05-15-2012, 07:15 AM
Engine Expert

I have been getting alot of emails on this for a small youtube video of are true duals on 08 and under bikes.

Heres a link to a stock 2008 Ultra running are full true duals and Dragula 4" mufflers with are 2.05 baffle. And a Power vision with our custom map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R80aE...ature=youtu.be
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010103.jpg (97.9 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg P1010104.jpg (92.6 KB, 68 views)
PRO-CHARGER--TRASK TURBO--DBW DRAGULA 2;1 EXHAUST--DBW SUPERCHARGE SERIES EXHAUST--RUSH EXHAUST--HAWG WIRED--AIM CLUTCH--FEULING--POWER COMMANDER--THUNDER MAX--TTS MASTERTUNE--95" 135"ENGINE BUILDS & KITS--CNC HEAD WORK- DBW CRANK WORK-- DARKHORSE CRANK WORK--REVOLUTION PERFROMANCE--TMAN CAMS--DYNO TUNING-- BUILDS FROM 75 HP TO 600 HP

www.dragosbikeworks.com

Last edited by DragoBikeWorks; 05-15-2012 at 07:23 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Life Member

Onthehunt: how do the python slip ons sound with stock headers? Which ones are they? Thanks for the time.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Hangaround

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideShark View Post
Onthehunt: how do the python slip ons sound with stock headers? Which ones are they? Thanks for the time.
they sound good...not quite as deep as 4 in muffler...but have a good healthy sound...little loud...but not so loud as neighbors complain....LOL

http://www.pythonperformance.com/pro...roductId=79955
Old 11-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Grey beard

Dragos true duals are good to go. I ran franks pipes on my old CVO with a Thundermax and had over 5K trouble free miles. Bike ran great and sounded great too. I sent him an email to see what I'm going to do on the RGU, we will see. He always responds quick and is a stand up guy, if he lived close I would have gotten divorced, lol.

I can say the hype about the ceramic coating is for real. My old 110 wasn't as hot as this stock 103 is right now, lol.

FM
Old 11-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Engine Expert

Give me a call tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire-Medic View Post
Dragos true duals are good to go. I ran franks pipes on my old CVO with a Thundermax and had over 5K trouble free miles. Bike ran great and sounded great too. I sent him an email to see what I'm going to do on the RGU, we will see. He always responds quick and is a stand up guy, if he lived close I would have gotten divorced, lol.

I can say the hype about the ceramic coating is for real. My old 110 wasn't as hot as this stock 103 is right now, lol.

FM

www.dragosbikeworks.com
Old 11-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoBikeWorks View Post
Give me a call tomorrow.
Frank is your true duels a 1 piece exhaust per jug or is it a 2 piece head pipe and slip on set up?
Old 11-13-2012, 10:21 PM
Life Member

Another question for Frank-- now have a 12 CVO RG and wanted slips ons that are deep, loud w/o requiring a tune. Want to keep stock headers for the moment.

I can PM if prefer.