Winter 2012/13 Upgrades: Whar r ur plans? - Page 10 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures

*General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures Post general Road Glide discussions with photos.

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Hangaround

Quote:
Originally Posted by pargenz View Post
Over the winter I plan to add tank after tank of fuel.
I hate you....... j/k

Lessee... chrome lowers with Merlot painted cowbells, chromed SG wheels shod with Michelin Commander II's, painted inner fairing, maybe a repaint to eliminate the factory stripes. If I do that then I'm going to come up with some kind of CVOish looking two-tone and striping.
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Hangaround

Upgrading the audio BAY BEE!!!
J&M 500 Watt Amp with 8 speakers, front, lower fairing, rear seat area and saddlebag speakers! Not doing any engine work or anything else, just want a killer stereo!
Old 11-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
J&M 500 Watt Amp with 8 speakers, front, lower fairing, rear seat area and saddlebag speakers! Not doing any engine work or anything else, just want a killer stereo!
Killer tunes are on my wish list. Let me know how you like the J&M setup, please.

2012 FLTRX BBP, lowers, monotubes, 444 shocks, Rush True Duals & Big Louie slipons, PV tuner, etc..
Old 11-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
I think I remember you saying you weren't touching that bike! Yep, I remember, quite recently actually. We'll see if you stop at the sound system...not a chance!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Old 11-16-2012, 08:15 PM

Seat & bars for the SW3 Utah trip. The wife wants me to put back on the rear passenger adjustable footpeg mounts for the trip, we will see if I can find them.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:05 AM

This is really bad. Now that the weather stinks I'm not riding often, and sit around thinking about riding, mods don't seem bad because I can at least work on the bike (need a heater in the garage). Not sure if that counts. I'm also getting way too many ideas from all of you... My shopping list continues to grow.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:45 AM
Life Member

Installing painted led bag and tour pack flares already have them just need to instal them.Did my motor upgrades first then my led run turn signals and then my led and front head and aux lights now the extra rear lights amp and speakers dune.Chrome maybe some day not important
Old 11-18-2012, 06:15 PM
Hangaround

well, I will be adding vented lowers painted Titanium Dust and then adding speakers to my lowers with Focal speakers. I am also replacing my J&M speakers/amp in the fairing with another set of Focal speakers and an Arc audio amp.

I am also adding a chopped tour pak with smaller backrest, led spoiler and a luggage rack on top of my tour pak.

To add the vented lowers I have purchased the 2010 fairing support brackets and inner bracket to switch out. I will also remove my HD foglights from the crash bar and remove my HD heavy breather and go back to the ventilator style.

I will then sell the following: J&M 250 watt amp, J&M 7.25 speakers (not the Rokkers) , HD foglights, and HD heavy breather.
'09 FLTRSE3, V&H power duals, Bassani 4" inverted slip-ons, SEPST - dyno'd, HD Sundowner seat, Wild 1 12" Outlawz apehangers, Drag design floorboard extenders, Iron Aces GPS mount, Zumo 660, Arc Audio amp w/Focal speakers, Vented lowers w/Focal speakers, Chopped tour pak.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Hangaround

Almost forgot... Khrome Werks stretched Heritage bars too.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Administrator

gonna add tank after tank of gas , and change the oil if needed

JtB