Lyndall Rotors - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires Section for Roadglide wheels and tires

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Grey beard

Default Lyndall Rotors

I have been wanting the Lyndall Triagulum Chrome Silver Ceramic rotors for awhile but at $549 each I just couldn't do it , then I looked on line at their 2013 catalog and they were listed at $469 , I had my local indy call and yes in a few weeks when their new catalog is released there is a price drop , he goes you buy 3 front and rear and I'll give you a nice discount , so I did , I love these things , stop great , little to no dust , super light , I'm using Gold+ pads with them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lyndall Brakes 014.jpg (92.4 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg Lyndall Brakes 015.jpg (104.1 KB, 126 views)
2011 FLTRX 103 Power Pak , T man 600 cams , Baisley Heads , Zipper's air cleaner, TTS tuner , Dragula pipe , Hawg Wired amp/speakers/tweeter grills , custom Mustang Seat, LRS 12" , HID Head Lights , Dakota Digital Gauges , BR 1 1/2" Sweeping Beater Bars , True Track Stabilizer, Ohlins shocks / Ohlins forks, Jagg Fan Assisted 10 row oil cooler & so much more TJ Sunny Florida
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Prospect

I just ordered a pair of these (in Black) for the front wheel from my dealer for 20% off of the 549 list price. I did not order the one for the rear - do you mind me asking what you paid for the "set"?
Old 11-16-2012, 08:53 PM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj316 View Post
I have been wanting the Lyndall Triagulum Chrome Silver Ceramic rotors for awhile but at $549 each I just couldn't do it , then I looked on line at their 2013 catalog and they were listed at $469 , I had my local indy call and yes in a few weeks when their new catalog is released there is a price drop , he goes you buy 3 front and rear and I'll give you a nice discount , so I did , I love these things , stop great , little to no dust , super light , I'm using Gold+ pads with them
Your bike looks sweet and the rotors not so bad either
2012 RGU / Big Blue Pearl / Woods TW222 Cams / Fuel Moto Ceramic 2-1-2 Headpipe / Fuel Moto 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers / Fuel Moto Stage 1 A/C / Power Vision Tuner / Heritage Bars / Seat Mod by MCC /Rider and Passenger Bead Riders / BAL Tail Light / 12" & 14" Windvest / Sancho's wings / Iron Aces Phone Mount / Rear Fascia Upgrade / Avon Grips / Mean Mug by Gas Capital Customs
Old 11-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Grey beard

I paid $469 less 15% X 3 , most dealers don't know there will be a price drop the first of the year , Drag Specialties wants to clear the inventory they bought at the higher price first so they are not advertising it , I talked to Paul at Lyndall and he said you won't notice the difference in the rear like you will doing the front , I bought all 3 because of the deal I got , good luck TJ
2011 FLTRX 103 Power Pak , T man 600 cams , Baisley Heads , Zipper's air cleaner, TTS tuner , Dragula pipe , Hawg Wired amp/speakers/tweeter grills , custom Mustang Seat, LRS 12" , HID Head Lights , Dakota Digital Gauges , BR 1 1/2" Sweeping Beater Bars , True Track Stabilizer, Ohlins shocks / Ohlins forks, Jagg Fan Assisted 10 row oil cooler & so much more TJ Sunny Florida
Old 11-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Prospect

Thanks - I may still get a third. Good deal on the set.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:34 AM
www.hogpro.com

I run these on my Dyna and our VROD. They are great!. Pricing did drop a little bit. The reason for the gold pads is so that the lifetime Lyndall warranty will be good. After the first set of pads it is okay to switch to the Z Plus pads which is what I run on my other bikes.

These rotors cool much quicker than stock rotors, are a fully floating cog drive design, and are well worth the coin in my opinion although I have been known to be a bit of a freak when it comes to brakes. Of course I consider brakes and tires to be the two most important safety items on a biek as they are what attaches you to the ground and stops you should someone cut you off.

I'm sold on Lyndall rotors and pads and have been running the rotors for about 6 months and their pads on all my rides for many years.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Prospect

My new front wheel and Lyndall Rotors / Pads are being installed today !!
Old 12-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Grey beard

you will love them , they perform and look good
Old 12-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Prospect

I bought a set of the Z pads for my wife's new Deluxe - hoping it will give her some increased braking capabilities.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0770.jpg (61.3 KB, 16 views)
Old 12-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Life Member

Did anyone check out PC PaiN for prices? PC PaiN can get aftermarket parts from Drag Specialties as well and you may get a better price, it is worth checking.