Fuel Moto 107 kit - Page 4 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Roadglide.org Site Sponsors Forums > Fuel Moto

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 12-23-2010, 09:58 AM
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducflames904 View Post
Still wondering how much this will cost and what comes with the upgrade from Fuel Moto? What is the cost just for the jugs and pistons? I can get the head work done local. Also does the gasket set come with the jugs and pistons? Is this a "kit" from Fuel Moto?
Here is some info from our website http://fuelmotousa.com/107kit.htm

The Fuel Moto 107 Big Bore is a complete kit with the highest quality components all of which have been extensively tested in house both on the dyno as well as in real world conditions. This kit delivers absolute top level performance and is designed to work with stock cylinder heads and valve train. Our kit includes the following:

Fuel Moto/CP forged pistons 10.25:1 compression
Precision bored OEM cylinders ready to install with ring end gap set (core exchange, or send us your cylinders)
Wood Knight Prowler TW-555 cams
Wood Performance Directional Lifters
Fuel Moto Quick Install Pushrods
All necessary gaskets, o rings, and Torrington inner cam bearings

Retail Price $1299.00 Complete kit or $1995.00 installed at our location including a professional Dyno tune

Dynojet Power Vision info is here www.fuelmotousa.com/powervision.htm

The USA's source for EFI Tuning components and exhaust www.fuelmotousa.com www.jackpotmufflers.com
Contact 877-729-4754
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2010, 10:46 PM
Hangaround

Thank you for the info Jamie. The Dyno charts you show on the web are with stock heads and valves? With a mild port and polish I could squeeze a couple more ponies out? I am interested in your kit but I am in NY so I would have to mail you my jugs. I would be doing it myself but as far as the PC-V I already bought mine before I found your site. Would you send me the program for the 107 when I buy the Kit from you or do I have to take it to a local Dyno tuner? Does anything need to be done to the bottom end "crank shaft, oil pump and such" to fit my bike with a 107 kit? One more question please, if I did drive the sixteen and a half hours to your shop, is the 1995.00 with the motor in the frame? That price includes full R+R? That is I bring my bike there and leave with a Dyno tuned hot rod? If that the case, besides the long drive, it seems like a better deal to have you do the work! Thanks again for the info.

Last edited by Ducflames904; 12-23-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducflames904 View Post
Thank you for the info Jamie. The Dyno charts you show on the web are with stock heads and valves? With a mild port and polish I could squeeze a couple more ponies out? I am interested in your kit but I am in NY so I would have to mail you my jugs. I would be doing it myself but as far as the PC-V I already bought mine before I found your site. Would you send me the program for the 107 when I buy the Kit from you or do I have to take it to a local Dyno tuner? Does anything need to be done to the bottom end "crank shaft, oil pump and such" to fit my bike with a 107 kit? One more question please, if I did drive the sixteen and a half hours to your shop, is the 1995.00 with the motor in the frame? That price includes full R+R? That is I bring my bike there and leave with a Dyno tuned hot rod? If that the case, besides the long drive, it seems like a better deal to have you do the work! Thanks again for the info.
The charts on our site were done with stock heads, we have also tested several Stage II heads and have seen gains of 4-7Hp/6-9Tq depending on the specific combination. We can supply a PC-V base map and in most cases I recommend either using the Auto Tune or have it fine tuned on a dyno. This kit works with the stock crankshaft, oil pump, etc... Our $1995.00 includes the complete kit, full installation and dyno tuning. We just need your bike for 2 days.

The USA's source for EFI Tuning components and exhaust www.fuelmotousa.com www.jackpotmufflers.com
Contact 877-729-4754
Old 07-17-2011, 10:01 AM
Hangaround

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelmoto View Post
The charts on our site were done with stock heads, we have also tested several Stage II heads and have seen gains of 4-7Hp/6-9Tq depending on the specific combination. We can supply a PC-V base map and in most cases I recommend either using the Auto Tune or have it fine tuned on a dyno. This kit works with the stock crankshaft, oil pump, etc... Our $1995.00 includes the complete kit, full installation and dyno tuning. We just need your bike for 2 days.
Jamie, how does this kit compare to the CVO's 110? I purchased your 2-1-2 and 4.5 tour pipes with ECM and I'm very happy with the results but I would like more power. I wish I could demo a bike with this mod but I don't know of anyone in my area who has done it. I could probably demo a CVO as a comparison. Would you calculate the 107 as a major upgrade?
Old 01-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Grey beard

Stock 110 cvo rg

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2012, 11:46 AM

We now offer our popular Fuel Moto 107 kit with the new Wood TW-222 cams as an option. We have built a TON of 107" motors since we came out with our kit several years back and will continue to evolve as new cam grids and other components are available. We will continue our pricing of $1299.00 for the kit or $1995.00 installed and professionally dyno tuned and thank the hundreds of customers that have made their way to Wisconsin to make some Fuel Moto power.

Contact 877-729-4754
Old 11-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Hangaround

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbyduffy View Post
I'm still have a little hesitation about the 107" kit. It almost sounds to good to be true. I'm waiting to see what kind of numbers they get when they port the heads. If anybody has anymore info about this 107" kit please post it. if there getting 118T and 106HP with out porting the heads then this kit is a no brainer. My main concern is (reliability)!!!!!!!
Gabbyduffy,

I'm with you, I would love the power but am very concerned with reliability. I take numerous road (e.g. 4000+ in a week) when i do get out. Has anyone had the 107 kit and put a lot of miles on it?

2010 Road Glide, Scarlet Red
2003 Road King, Vivid Black
2000 Softtail Standard, Vivid Black
Old 11-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Prospect

You can see my specs in the sig line below. I am a very happy Fuel Moto customer. Purchased the kit about 22months ago and am 19K into it. Have been on multiple long haul trips; west coast/east coast. No issues whatsoever with the 107". Had a local shop do the work; there were no issues and a couple of questions they had for Jamie were responded to quickly and thoroughly. Anytime I have had to reach out with questions I have gotten good, reliable, and timely responses.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:03 PM
Life Member

I have been to Jamie's shop twice from FL on two bikes ~ I currently have the 107kit on my 10 LTD with no issues and great power ~ it is faster than my CVO 110 that has been stage III'd ~ I have 71k on the 10 and over 11k on the 107 ~ currently using woods777' and a stock header with cat removed and Jackpot Slip Ons the bike makes 110/111 without a lot of tuning ~ I had ordered jamie's 2/1 propipe but cancelled the order when I bought the cvo. I felt like there was still alot more juice there with the correct pipe. On the 10 I used the PCV and autotune ~ I did the install on the assembly of the 107 and bike fired right up and ran great.... I am a FM fan and have used their product since 06 ~ customer service on all their products has always exceeded expectations. on the CVO RG the first change was to remove the HD true duals the dealer had installed (his Demo) and put on Jamies 2/1/2 ceramic header ~ instant seat of the pants torque....
2012 FLTRXSE Skunk S&S 124/HPI 66, PV w A/T Pro~ Chopped Tour Pack, Lowers, 11" Tinted MadStad, S&S Power Tune Duals, Daymaker LED's, Adaptiv TPX Radar Detector, Fork Baffle, Pro 940's & Pro Monotubes, Baker DD7, Zumo 660, Vulcanworks Solid Sproket, Barnett Scorpion, Jaggs 10 Row oil Cooler w/Fan, Hayden M6.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:48 AM
Grey beard

Darn - wish I cld read up at hdforums. But I was banned for spamming -- I posted about a Veterans Benefit to help children of killed Navy SEALS -- I was banned. DOOF
Quote:
Originally Posted by madchad View Post
Jamie told me I should see 25 more horse and 15 more torque over Harleys 103 motor. I will be more than glad to have that under me and all will be cheaper than the Harley set up. Go over to hdforums and look under touring and read the impressive things being said about Fuel Moto.