power vision - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > ECM/Fuel Management systems

ECM/Fuel Management systems ECM/Fuel Management systems For Road Glides

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Hangaround

Default power vision

Ive lost the manual on mine, so isnt the red button on the right suppose to power on/off the unit? did I read somewhere that I can autotune with it now? or do I still have to buy the autotune module?
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 05:27 AM
Life Member

No idea what the red button is for ... other than it's not an on/off switch and it's not meant for end-users. Probably some sort of diagnostic switch for the manufacturer.

You can do an Auto Tune "basic" with what you have, or spend the money for the AT module and included wide band 02 sensors that will give you greater flexibility for open loop tuning. There's a lot of info at Fuel Moto's or DynoJet's website, as well as downloadable manuals.

2011 FLTRX 103

VH Dresser Duals | Klock Werks SS | HD Ventilator | Power Vision | Santees 11in Apes | CB SSC Euro 15in
Old 11-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Hangaround

Thanks Phil, ill look again on line for the manual. Gonna put it back on bike this afternoon, but I didn't notice the at button on mine
Old 11-19-2012, 08:40 AM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsbuick65 View Post
Ive lost the manual on mine, so isnt the red button on the right suppose to power on/off the unit? did I read somewhere that I can autotune with it now? or do I still have to buy the autotune module?

You can get the manual at http://www.dynojet.com/powervision/p...Power%20Vision

You need to update the software with the PV Update Client to be able to use the new autotune feature.

...................... Ron..........................

........2011 Cool Blue Pearl FLTRX........
.............RoboGlide .............

Old 11-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD_Shock View Post

You can do an Auto Tune "basic" with what you have, or spend the money for the AT module and included wide band 02 sensors that will give you greater flexibility for open loop tuning. There's a lot of info at Fuel Moto's or DynoJet's website, as well as downloadable manuals.
did you mean closed loop?
Old 11-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Hangaround

ok I found the AT button, can I put it in autotune mode and run with it or do I have to do anything else?
Old 11-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Life Member

im not really the one to be answering this question, i haven't done much autotuning yet. i would go to the fuelmoto website (or dynojets) and download the instructions. it isn't very difficult, but there are a couple of things to do prior to make sure you have good results
Old 11-20-2012, 05:33 AM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skratch View Post
did you mean closed loop?
Hell, I don't know. lol
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this EFI business but my understanding is that AutoTune Pro (auto tune module with wideband sensors) will read data and make adjustments outside of the normal closed loop, narrowband AFR range. I guess you could say it's "extending" closed loop range but I was thinking of it more as giving the ability to read/adjust the areas normally in open loop. (and why I said more flexibility for open loop) Now I'm not sure which would be the more accurate statement. lol

2011 FLTRX 103

VH Dresser Duals | Klock Werks SS | HD Ventilator | Power Vision | Santees 11in Apes | CB SSC Euro 15in