KUDOS to Direct Cycle Parts!! - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Roadglide.org Site Sponsors Forums > DirectCycleParts.com

DirectCycleParts.com Dan will be here to take you questions. http://directcycleparts.com/

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Hangaround

Thumbs up KUDOS to Direct Cycle Parts!!

I live about 35-40 miles from their new location in Rancho Cucamonga. I was in the area after meeting my son for breakfast after he got off work yesterday (Monday) morning so I decided to stop by and check out the new place. I have previously ordered from them and had talked to Frank on the phone in the past as well. I was greeted by Frank and invited in. The front showroom is smaller than I thought it would be but since most of their business is via the net I'm ok with that.

They had what I wanted in stock and at a very competitive price. I had a couple questions about the installation and Frank was able to answer everything I had asked. We chatted for a while and I found him to be a very personable guy and easy to talk to. He also educated me on a couple things about the performance of my RGU and I left with the proverbial "I'll be back when I have more money"!!!

In all my dealings with them (more than my wallet should bear) I have never had any of the bad vibes we heard about when under the old ownership. I will be dealing with them again...and again....and again!!!