New Daymaker Headlight - Page 2 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > Lighting

Lighting Lighting for Road Gildes

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Hangaround

I was next to buddy on his RGU and there is BIG difference versus stock. The pictures in the first post sum it all up. Thanks BD for a excellent comparison view.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Hangaround

Default New Daymaker Headlight

Finally got my Daymaker Headlight on Monday from PCpain. Light was on back order for about 4 to 5 weeks, but the wait was worth the great discount that PCpain offered.

Local dealer installed today only charged for 1/2 hour labor. Thought about doing it myself but after being quoted only 1/2 hour and never having pulled the outer fairing myself that sounded like a deal.

Rode the bike home tonight. Man did they name this right "Daymaker"!! It was great could not believe the difference, way better than I thought it would be. Worth every penny!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:25 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kclaar View Post
Finally got my Daymaker Headlight on Monday from PCpain. Light was on back order for about 4 to 5 weeks, but the wait was worth the great discount that PCpain offered.

Local dealer installed today only charged for 1/2 hour labor. Thought about doing it myself but after being quoted only 1/2 hour and never having pulled the outer fairing myself that sounded like a deal.

Rode the bike home tonight. Man did they name this right "Daymaker"!! It was great could not believe the difference, way better than I thought it would be. Worth every penny!
You got lucky on the install price just like I did. Getting mine installed at delivery. They don't have a labor rate for the Daymaker yet so they are just charging me the price listed for a regular headlight install. I'm sure it takes a bit longer.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 11-14-2012, 05:02 AM
Hangaround

Got mine at the annual Anniversary sale at my LHD, 34% off, but they would have been a bargain at more, they are freaking awesome!

2009 FLTR_Redshift 575_SE Pro Tuner_
4" Rinehart_PM Gas A/C_Stripes by Igor
Old 11-22-2012, 01:41 PM
Hangaround

I find it ironic that when these first came out you guys were complianing about the price. Now about 5-10 of you guys here already bought them.

Maybe you guys werent the one bitching about them.
Old 11-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Life Member

I didn't complain but thought they were pricey...until I saw how much better they truly were. Out last night on some back roads full of deer. The day makers lit them up off the side of the road like a convict making a break out of jail. They really are betterImageUploadedByTapatalk1353614441.176924.jpg
Old 11-22-2012, 03:03 PM
Hangaround

Just received mine (and many other things!!!) from PC PaiN. Need to read the instructions and get them installed. PC PaiN = Great prices and FAST delivery.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:08 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideShark View Post
I didn't complain but thought they were pricey...until I saw how much better they truly were. Out last night on some back roads full of deer. The day makers lit them up off the side of the road like a convict making a break out of jail. They really are betterAttachment 16900
Was waiting to see them on a skunk! I thought it might make the front too busy, but it looks AWESOME!
Old 11-22-2012, 03:52 PM
Life Member

Lowmaks: I agree. They do look better than stock. I also can't stress enough how much better they work. The light is pure white and really covers a large area, both depth and width. My night vision stinks and these made a world of difference. No more jumping at shadows...
Old 11-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13

Very cool I pick mine up tomorrow. Got 20% off from dealer, using $170 of chrome cash, and hope to be one of the first 100 shoppers tomorrow which receives a gift certificate. Some wait in line for TV's I wait in line for head lights for my RGC!