2012 FLTRX 254e Dyno Chart - Page 4 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > Dyno Results

Dyno Results Post your Dyno Results here. Let's see who is HOT!

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Hangaround

I took my bike to a different dealer where a friend of mine knew and trusted the tuner, a master HD mechanic. Paid for another dyno tune and surprise, same numbers as before. So, for now I'm living with the #'s until I decide to get another pipe. I added a Klock Werks 12" windshield mainly to help with my stereo sound and it really added a few highway mpg's as well as improved the sound quality. My gas mileage around town is about the same. To solve that I installed a '05 Sportster in my garage. That thing is a blast to ride.

My buddy bought a 2013 Road Glide and had a Thunderheader installed with 255 cams. At Biketoberfest we did 4th gear roll-ons and he blew me away. My bike was pinging badly. Both of my friends blamed it on me running regular gas as opposed to premium. I'm pretty sure most of my issues would be solved by putting on a good 2-1 pipe but I really like my V&H Big Radius. But I did switch to premium gas.

At some point you just get tired of dicking with it and ride.

Scoots
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 01:10 AM

Easyryder, Yeah the 300 miles on the tank was 75% hghway and 25% city and was still some full throttle runs in there. Mostly I ride about 50/50 city and highway and I still average about 240 on my stock 6gal tank. I do know the SE254E cam's have a funky grind on them, almost looks like they are designed to run on crappy fuel, but i did pick up good power across the entire rpm band. they are very close to the 255 cams but they don't fall on thier face as much above 4K rpms. In a heads up race the 254e cams will beat the 255 cams, but yeah not sure why you're barely getting over 200 mi on a tank. I do ride aggressive and still turn great mpgs!
Old 06-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Hangaround

Quote:
Originally Posted by petew View Post
I have a 2011 RGC/103 with the upgrades listed below, installed... Here is the paper for my tune after the install. It had been running on a canned map for a couple of months or so and although it was running sooo much better than stock, with a tune there could be better performance. Here's the result of dyno tune from HDHD
SE 255's
SE Ventilator AC
SE Tuner
V&H Power Duals
V&H High Output Slipons

What do you think the cams added for HP JD torque? I have the same parts as you and still need a bit more and am wondering if the 255's are the way to go and also if its worth the $ for parts and labor for the cams???
Old 06-28-2013, 08:31 PM
Prospect

2011 RGU with Rush True Duals, TTS, 254e, SE A/C, Dyno by Doc.

Results:
100.3 TQ 85 HP

Chart in my album.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:41 AM
Life Member

2013 RGC, Dragula, TTS, SE Heavy Breather, Cycle Rama 575 cams

Results:
97.53 HP 113.65 TQ
Old 07-01-2013, 06:30 PM
Hangaround

I dropped a new map in my bike a month or so ago and it made a huge difference, like riding a different bike. Going over to Daytona this weekend and we'll do another roll-on no doubt. Stay tuned. (Hah! No pun intended)

Scoots
Old 07-01-2013, 07:49 PM
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

2011 RGC, stock headers (slightly tweaked), SE Ventilator a/c, CFR's & SEPRT... Wanting the 254e's..

83HP & 103TQ..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.