Mean Mug Bezel - preorders - Page 6 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > Lighting

Lighting Lighting for Road Gildes

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Grey beard

Looks really good

GLIDE OR DIE!!
TWO WHEEL MICHIGAN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 09:50 PM
Shark of the Month July 13

Ohhhhh!!! I like the one with the halo lights
Old 11-24-2012, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy_B View Post
Got mine today!!
Oh shit, now I'm excited... some are already delivering! I hope mine comes soon!!!
Old 11-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Life Member

***UPDATE 11/25/12***

Gas Capital Customs has a new contest for everyone who purchases a Mean Mug Bezel. (this is for anyone who has purchased one, and does in the future as well)

We are looking for a the best, highest quality pictures of your Road Glide with our bezel proudly installed. We're looking for anything that is eye catching,.. jaw dropping scenic, professional studio, with a model, with you, most original, show us what you got!!! We are limited to only taking 1 submission per person per month, so make it a good one! If we see something you like, or you tell us in the comments section that you have a lot more high quality pictures we may contact you for more. More rules are on our website, where the form is located on the bottom of the "Products" page. http://www.gascapitalcustoms.com/Products.php

The winner(s) will recieve a full refund of purchase price. The current contest ends on May 1st 2013, so there is no rush for the people currently in hibernation mode.
For more updates and info, like us on facebook as well http://www.facebook.com/gascapitalcustoms

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Chainsaw View Post
He was updating it probably about the time you were trying to get on his site. He will take orders again the 1st of Jan.
Until then I have to sit here and look at them all and hope I get mine by the end of 2013.
MRS CHAIN- I hope that you can convince him to do the 09 versions sooner rather than later, if you know what I mean, since we both have that great 09 CVO, just in different colors, of course mine is prettier-LOL. I am eager to get one for me that's for sure!
Old 11-26-2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fltreagle View Post
MRS CHAIN- I hope that you can convince him to do the 09 versions sooner rather than later, if you know what I mean, since we both have that great 09 CVO, just in different colors, of course mine is prettier-LOL. I am eager to get one for me that's for sure!

I am trying to get him to get started on the 09 and older sooner than planned, but he is working late every night on the first batch of bezels the way it is. I also want him to pinstripe mine, but I know that's a bit much to ask at this time.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Grey beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Chainsaw View Post
I am trying to get him to get started on the 09 and older sooner than planned, but he is working late every night on the first batch of bezels the way it is. I also want him to pinstripe mine, but I know that's a bit much to ask at this time.
Mrs Chainsaw- I am truly disappointed in you! I am sure that you have ways of getting MR Chain to get him to do what you want once in a while, I was just hoping that you were wanting to use those methods of getting him to do something for you so that he will start the 09 and older version. Just hoping now-LOL
Old 11-26-2012, 07:53 PM
Life Member

09 and olders are coming after the new year. Im working on the design and prototype for an "adapter" or conversion plate for the older headlights. This will take your current headlights in your bike, and installed on my adapter plate will allow you to run any 2010 and up bezel, Yaffes, Sinister's, Harley's, and Gas Capital Customs. These will come either seperate for people with other brands of bezels, or come as a kit with the mean mug bezel at a huge discount. Its all still in the design/prototype phase, but making good progress and the easiest solution I could find. No one else is offering a product like this adapter ring, not even Harley so keep your fingers crossed all works as planned and they will be available in the winter/spring of 2013 like I am planning.

The most up to date current news can be read at http://www.facebook.com/gascapitalcustoms

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.

Old 11-27-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fltreagle View Post
Mrs Chainsaw- I am truly disappointed in you! I am sure that you have ways of getting MR Chain to get him to do what you want once in a while, I was just hoping that you were wanting to use those methods of getting him to do something for you so that he will start the 09 and older version. Just hoping now-LOL
I did use those methods for something that i wanted him to do and now i'm pregnant

perhaps i will get a picture of me on the bike with the new bezel and baby by the time it is born if all goes well with both

Last edited by Mrs. Chainsaw; 11-27-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:41 PM

Will we get an e-mail with shipping info when ours ships ? I was in on the first batch.
Thanks,

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Road Glide Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.