Custom Engraving Ltd bunch of crooks, what should I do? - Page 4 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > *General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures

*General Road Glide Discussions/Pictures Post general Road Glide discussions with photos.

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-25-2012, 04:54 AM
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13

Here is the Facebook page if the guy that does the engraving for Covington Customs. Great work indeed. http://www.facebook.com/hernan.daloia?ref=ts&fref=ts
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 12:59 PM

Yeah, When i talked to him he seemd nice just over worked. Let us know how things turn out. I might be willing to give him a second chance if he wants to try again! The funny thing is he finished mine then lost it before he shipped it to me. I saw pics and they were awesome! So I might try again this time with some of my sporty stuff.
2001 Sporty, hard tailed custom (thanks Frank-n-Tracy for the donor!)

Old 11-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Life Member

Any Business person dreams of being overworked ~ After owning multiple businesses over a 20 year period and currently being in sales management for a fortune 200 my observation is if you are overworked your prices are TOO LOW. Increase pricing to meet your ability to deliver a quality product or service that will meet or exceed all of your customers expectations. Most of us spend crazy money on our motorcycles. None of us complain about receiving a premium quality product and service. If we cannot afford it ~ we just don't have to purchase from the specific vendor. The main Observation I have and would not deal with this guy is the fact that he claimed on the first two occasions the product would be shipped rapidly. If it takes a year to get a Derby Cover completed just tell me up front ~ I will make the decision if I am willing to accept your terms.