How to Find your Diagnostic Trouble Codes - Page 3 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Road Glide Specific Discussions > Troubleshooting for Road Glides

Troubleshooting for Road Glides List your Road Glide problems here, and DR. Ruth will answer them.

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Hangaround

Default whew

Thanks so much!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by apbtlvr View Post
Thanks so much!!!
Glad you got it figured out . For your throttle problems you should read the sticky on HD service bulletin TT418A and it will explain the problem and provide you the fix.

Last edited by ironmark; 11-26-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:55 PM

Default code BUS er

I went through the outlined steps and the code I get is BUS er and it will not pull any other code nor will it clear the code. o4 cvo 103
Old 04-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarter79 View Post
I went through the outlined steps and the code I get is BUS er and it will not pull any other code nor will it clear the code. o4 cvo 103
A 2004 model has a older ecm that needs a scanilizer to read and clear the codes. You can use a jumper and read the codes by counting the flashes of the engine light but the only way to clear the codes without a scanilizer is to cycle the ignition on/off 50 times.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:52 AM

AWESOME info. Thanks!
Old 08-25-2013, 07:24 PM

Default Used as intended

Thanks for posting this! I just had a clutch cable replaced yesterday at 3800 miles on my 08 (I'm 2nd owner) which was supposed to be a fix to my cruise randomly shutting off along with a couple other issues. All seemed to be fixed. Had her out today for the first long ride and used the cc just fine along with using the resume function for the first time. Stopped for a bit and when I tried to set it the cc would set then turn off. Then it would give the green light as if it were set but it wasn't. Then I noticed the cel was lit and began to look/listen for anything different. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, thankfully, except the cc set/resume button seemed slightly cock-eyed. Got home and knew just where to go. Found the diag instructions and got the code P0577. Not sure if the button is truly cock-eyed but quite a coincidence. Someone did post on that code that it was their set/resume switch so possibly that is my issue as well. But thanks a ton for putting this info on here! And thanks to the other posters for sharing!!!
Old 09-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Hangaround

Question Engine codes??

I see some of you posted on engine codes and I was wondering if you could help me with my codes.
My check engine light comes on when I first turn the ignition on then goes out after about four seconds like its suppose to. I start the bike and the check engine light comes on again for about 5-6 seconds then goes out. This only happens when I start the bike. Light never comes back on after its started and running.
I ran the code check and this is what it shows.
P-Code po563,po134,po154-no part numbers?
t-Code u1040-pn67348-04d
b-Code co562-pn32836-09a
Hope you can help and thank you if you can.
2012 Road Glide Ultra.