Advice from Cee Bailey TRSSC Owners Needed - Page 2 - Road Glide Forums
Road Glide Forums

Go Back   Road Glide Forums > Roadglide.org Site Sponsors Forums > Cee Bailey's

Advertisement
Order T-Shirts Here

Motorcycle Superstore

Make sure to Visit our Sponsors. They keep this site FREE!

Partner Links

Motorcycle Superstore

Old 11-26-2012, 07:33 PM

Thank for that.

I just ordered a 16. I'm 6'2 and figured I could have it cut down if necessary. Will try and reply with a post on how well it works for me. If the weather cooperates. If not, I won't know until April... Thanks again for all this info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 10:07 AM
CeeBailey's Boss

Default Windshield

Keith,

Let us know what you think of the shield? If there is any concern, please let me know and will try my best to resolve the issue. Also keep the box and etc just in case you need to send it back.

You will enjoy and love it.

thanks again,

Quote:
Originally Posted by X In Black View Post
I did it all through PM's from this forum. No idea who I was communicating with, but he/she was very helpful and got back to me fast. I was trying to beat the Thanksgiving sale deadline. Made it by 4.5 hours!

Keith

Cee Baileys Motorcycle Windshields - "When you want the very best"
www.ceebaileys.com
Old 11-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Hangaround

Flexin, hope the 16 works for you. I am 6'1 and run a 16" dome and really wish it was a little taller. Rode a 12 model with one and though boy this is it, but when I put it on my 09 it's a little short, but still works better than anything else I have had on it.
David
Old 11-27-2012, 04:01 PM
Hangaround

I followed the online chart and the wind goes over my head by about 2 or 3 inches. Light tint is best as I still look through the shield a little at times. Have taken off a few times and forgot my glasses and had no problem making it to the next stop comfortably. They are really well made shields. I went with the 15" dome, I am 6' with a 32" inseam on a stock seat 2005 rgc. My wife still gets some wind when 2up but mostly rides her own.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Hangaround

Default 14" vs 15"

I have a 15" light gray dome on my CVO RG '13 and it definitely blocks the wind. I just ordered today from CB the 13" dark gray dome since as my GF says, "the light windshield makes it look like a "CHIPS" bike". I'm 6-3" and have stock seat and suspension (for now) and I feel zero wind on my face with the 15". I've even pulled myself up a few inches taller to see where the wind line is and that is why I feel the 13" will still block enough wind. Plus I'm here in Florida so as the weather turns scorching hot in a few months a little wind on the face will not be too bad a thing. The 10" Windsplitter that came stock looks hot but is worthless. The Cee Bailey mounting hardware is awesome too.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:13 PM

I have the 14 inch and I am 5'10" with 30 inch pants. My seat is a Corbin that lowers me about an inch and an inch back. No problems with buffeting, but wind does hit my face. I like it and it works for me after 16,000 miles.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:15 PM

I guess I did forget to update this. Got a 15Ē TRSSC Euro and I have to say, itís the best windshield Iíve had yet. I can see over it just fine, and since its Light Gray, at night itís no problem. Wind noise right at my ears is considerable less than my others. And I think it looks great, too. If I had one complaint, which is not really a complaint, I wish they had a tinted one that was about halfway between Light Gray and Dark Gray.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2.jpg (65.3 KB, 73 views)

Rinehart 2 Into 1|Ness Big Sucker AC|Andrews 57H Cams|PowerVision
Old 01-24-2013, 06:38 PM

Default Advice from Cee Bailey TRSSC Owners Needed

I had a chance to ride with my 16 TRSSC on my 2012 RGU, I am very happy. Got a good four hours in two weeks ago, highway and back roads. Coverage is good, a little wind ( more than my stock ultra of course) but very, very minimal. And this is me being very picky. However, I am very happy.

I honestly think it looks really good and follows the forward lines of the bike well.

Looking through it in my opinion is not a great option because of the curves and it distorts the image. I clear it by four to five inches so not a problem. If you want to look through it, don't get this version, they have others without all the curves.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 01-24-2013, 10:47 PM

XinBlack, Thanks for the update. I currently have a windvest, but I am always looking for something different. Your shield looks good on the bike.

2012 Maple CVO
Old 01-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Grey beard

Love mine, really can't go wrong with the Cee Baileys. Love my 15" Euro

Last edited by brhodea; 01-25-2013 at 01:19 PM.